SOR PREDICTIONS/THOUGHTS (1 Viewer)

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Hopefully they maintain the 3/6/6 format for the short answers this year. I genuinely cannot be bothered preparing for an 8 marker.
honestly don't mind 8 markers because then the first 7 markers are pretty free and you can do them super quick and just try and white as mcuh waffle as you can remmeber to pass as a mine essay

but I doubt they will go above a 7 marker max this yr

carrotsss

HSC
Hopefully they maintain the 3/6/6 format for the short answers this year. I genuinely cannot be bothered preparing for an 8 marker.
imo 5/5/5 is the best, like then all three questions are pretty reasonably chill and you don’t have the risk of a bigger mark q on a topic you’re not as good at

aulinia

HSC
Im PRAYING the essay isnt on significant person for section 3 or im literally gna explode. I reckon for section 1 they’ll ask about census using 2021 data

HSC
N/A
Im PRAYING the essay isnt on significant person for section 3 or im literally gna explode. I reckon for section 1 they’ll ask about census using 2021 data
It's probably gonna be either specific for practice or ethics I hope. Sig. person sucks as well which is good that it most likely wont be this year's question.

IDontUseThis

HSC
They'll probably make the essay question really broad (like they've done for the past few years), so you probably could write about any or all of the three

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
They'll probably make the essay question really broad (like they've done for the past few years), so you probably could write about any or all of the three
Does anybody else only write about 2 in that case? My teacher and some NESA sor chick who came to our school said that if its broad you should do two paragraphs on two sections so you can go into detail as opposed to talking about all three or just one

breadcrumbs

HSC
Does anybody else only write about 2 in that case? My teacher and some NESA sor chick who came to our school said that if its broad you should do two paragraphs on two sections so you can go into detail as opposed to talking about all three or just one
i wrote abt only 2 in my trial bc i didnt study for ethics but i wrote 2 on sig person and then 1 on practice bc talking abt the sig person fit the qn better

now im nervous that the qn tmrw is gonna be only on one topic 😭 😭

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
i wrote abt only 2 in my trial bc i didnt study for ethics but i wrote 2 on sig person and then 1 on practice bc talking abt the sig person fit the qn better

now im nervous that the qn tmrw is gonna be only on one topic 😭 😭
its on thursday right??????? right???????????????????

aulinia

HSC
Yeah same my teacher is a hsc marker and says the exact same thing 👍 With two you can explore both in detail, usually three is excessive so you don’t cover enough and I reckon writing on one would just be much harder to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)