SOR PREDICTIONS/THOUGHTS (1 Viewer)

breadcrumbs

HSC
Yeah same my teacher is a hsc marker and says the exact same thing šŸ‘ With two you can explore both in detail, usually three is excessive so you donā€™t cover enough and I reckon writing on one would just be much harder to do
hmmmm i might do this, but im assuming the two paragraphs must be pretty long then right

band6yesplease

HSC
Yeah same my teacher is a hsc marker and says the exact same thing šŸ‘ With two you can explore both in detail, usually three is excessive so you donā€™t cover enough and I reckon writing on one would just be much harder to do
Do you do 4 paragraphs (2 on each) or just 2 big ones?

breadcrumbs

HSC
for the short responses should we be using our own quotes as well to answer the qns

breadcrumbs

HSC
Yes. It depends on the mark allocation however. Typically an 8 marker its around 3 quotes, with around 2 for a 5 marker and 1 for a 3 marker.
wait but if the big marker qn asks u to integrate a stimulus that they give u, would u focus on the stimulus or still add ur own quotes

moonsuyoung

HSC
guys im acutally scared tmr like i haven't prepped that much and I'm memorsing like religion and peace rn šŸ˜­

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Personally i do 4 paragraphs, 2 on each!
same

got 19/20 and 15/15 on trial just memorising two paragraphs each for Islam (essay) and memorising an 8 marker that i can abridge to a
wait but if the big marker qn asks u to integrate a stimulus that they give u, would u focus on the stimulus or still add ur own quotes
100% use your own quotes stimulus is not enough

Also i saw an essay question in a trail on fucking sacred texts? what would you guys do in that case

carrotsss

HSC
same

got 19/20 and 15/15 on trial just memorising two paragraphs each for Islam (essay) and memorising an 8 marker that i can abridge to a

100% use your own quotes stimulus is not enough

Also i saw an essay question in a trail on fucking sacred texts? what would you guys do in that case
your essay should already link a lot to sacred texts anyway

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
your essay should already link a lot to sacred texts anyway
No? I mean I use quotes from them but not as a basis I thought bible/quran and jesus/muhammed was year 11 content

carrotsss

HSC
No? I mean I use quotes from them but not as a basis I thought bible/quran and jesus/muhammed was year 11 content
I mean yeah just link to those quotes etc more and like for example for sexual ethics be more explicit about linking how the bible (I did Christianity for my essay might be different for you) informs the ethics, for Martin Luther itā€™s easy w sola scriptura etc

itā€™a definitely a bit of a weird qn but like it just means you have to link the yr12 topics to it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)