SOR PREDICTIONS/THOUGHTS (1 Viewer)

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
mcq was the easiest shit ive ever seen
standard 5 marker
beautiful 5/5/5 ethic -> practice -> person short answer (better be 15/15)
most broad essay q of all time although I kinda forgot some stuff and quotes but wrote 7 pages so hopefully minimum 17/20

raph11211

HSC
prove me wrong then
well i found these points online

In Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures children are considered sacred, and our kinship
systems ensure that communities are very closely knit. Being separated from kin and witnessing
the abuse of children was devastating for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
across Australia

Forceful removal of children of mixed ancestry, who were placed in institutions, and
removal of Aboriginal families from land, usu sent to missions à breaking down of
kinship groups.
-The separation of families has destroyed the kinship system and has led to a loss of
identity.
-Effects of dispossession in relations to kinship groups are:
•Children grew up without learning about Aboriginal life and spirituality (Resulted in loss
of: roles, religion, culture, ceremonies and rituals)
•Social Problems (Depression and demoralisation because of loss in identity. People
turned to alcoholism and violence)
•Loss of language (Language groups being broken up, clans forbidden to speak native
language)
•Loss of belief, laws and rituals
•Loss of family links, identity and culture way

So A really makes more sense to me because with stolen generations the kinship system is broken - kinship groups and ties can't be maintained.
Option B is saying there are no more elders to pass down knowledge of the Dreaming but I think thats false because you can't really say there are no elders now

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
well i found these points online

In Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures children are considered sacred, and our kinship
systems ensure that communities are very closely knit. Being separated from kin and witnessing
the abuse of children was devastating for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
across Australia

Forceful removal of children of mixed ancestry, who were placed in institutions, and
removal of Aboriginal families from land, usu sent to missions à breaking down of
kinship groups.
-The separation of families has destroyed the kinship system and has led to a loss of
identity.
-Effects of dispossession in relations to kinship groups are:
•Children grew up without learning about Aboriginal life and spirituality (Resulted in loss
of: roles, religion, culture, ceremonies and rituals)
•Social Problems (Depression and demoralisation because of loss in identity. People
turned to alcoholism and violence)
•Loss of language (Language groups being broken up, clans forbidden to speak native
language)
•Loss of belief, laws and rituals
•Loss of family links, identity and culture way

So A really makes more sense to me because with stolen generations the kinship system is broken - kinship groups and ties can't be maintained.
Option B is saying there are no more elders to pass down knowledge of the Dreaming but I think thats false because you can't really say there are no elders now
he doesnt do sor dw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)