Soulja Boy Appreciation (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
can a mod change the title to depreciation because thats what he has done to "hip hop".

the only way crank dat is watchable is if you watch travis barker smashing the drums apart to it.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
so 3/4 out of all yt users know how to convert flvs to mp3s?
You'll find it's that easy to download a 5MB program.
WHo even needs a program nowadays. Just chuck the URL into some websites and it'll do it automatically, as u-borat has shown.

Crank That is only for the LOLZ. Seriously, only for the LOLZ...

DanteEX

HSC
You guys arguing about Internet Views and shit fucking missed the point, This Guy is still making a boatload of money because he's invested well and has a decent following...

For some 18 year old kid with minimal vocal talent he's a god damn genius

r3dn1t3

HSC
He said about 5 things, repeatedly on that song.

He is shit, and always will be shit, but because people in America are too illiterate to read or understand most English, they turn to this idiot.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
He said about 5 things, repeatedly on that song.

He is shit, and always will be shit, but because people in America are too illiterate to read or understand most English, they turn to this idiot.
hahahahahahahahahahhahahhahaha what about the amount of shows you like from america?

Myspace doesn't mean shit in the music world nowdays. I can tell you this because I'm a music producer as well. Youtube views, do you realise people most of the time use youtube to rip the song from there and convert it to mp3. I've done it myself, not hard to do. So he's lost a bit of money there. So out of the 400 million views, 300 million of those people / views have gone to conversion to mp3 from youtube.

The other factors I won't complain about. Granted he made it as a good aertist, but don't count an artists potential by how many views hes got on myspace.
jealous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)