Soundwave 09 (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
oh and lols at the electro kids who turned up to soundwave because it was a festival and spent the day walking around looking confused and frightened

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Can't believe no one has mentioned Billy Talent!
Thought they were shit, never heard of them before, but the dude sounded like a goblin.

oh and lols at the electro kids who turned up to soundwave because it was a festival and spent the day walking around looking confused and frightened
They were all there for Jack's Mannequin and the middle slightly acoustic stage

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Thought they were shit, never heard of them before, but the dude sounded like a goblin.
That is blasphemy Asylum!

They were the only reason I wanted to go, but I had to work, sigh. Yeh the lead singer voice is an acquired taste, I reckon he sounds epic though.

I saw them at the Metro a couple of years ago, I think they are more suited to a more intimate atmosphere, if that makes sense.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
That is blasphemy Asylum!

They were the only reason I wanted to go, but I had to work, sigh. Yeh the lead singer voice is an acquired taste, I reckon he sounds epic though.

I saw them at the Metro a couple of years ago, I think they are more suited to a more intimate atmosphere, if that makes sense.
Haha, yeah probably an acquired taste, plus I think I'd just come out of the Bloodhound Gang so it was kinda change of pace.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Can't believe no one has mentioned Billy Talent!
I reckon their performance of Fallen Leaves, River Below and Try Honesty were terrific :uhhuh:. I'm not a huge Billy Talent fan though so I couldn't recognise a couple of the songs.

Haha, yeah probably an acquired taste, plus I think I'd just come out of the Bloodhound Gang so it was kinda change of pace.
LOL @ the lead singer of Bloodhound Gang making fun of his 'parents' on stage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)