Soundwave Festival (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Oooh MSI sideshow, might hit that up instead! woo

ConjOB

HSC
Such a shit run concert, i was going to go but then half the headliners cancelled, then social D is rumoured to be replaces by Bad Brains and the actual guy who runs it says they are going to sign, i go away thinking i should have bought tickets they will sell out, come back and Bad Brains was a load of shit. Glad i didnt buy tickets and haf my mates are stuck with tickets to a shitty concert :lol:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Incubus announced a side show btw, so ditch this piece of shit :)

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
ConjOB said:
Such a shit run concert, i was going to go but then half the headliners cancelled, then social D is rumoured to be replaces by Bad Brains and the actual guy who runs it says they are going to sign, i go away thinking i should have bought tickets they will sell out, come back and Bad Brains was a load of shit. Glad i didnt buy tickets and haf my mates are stuck with tickets to a shitty concert :lol:
Haha yeah, because it's the organisers fault a bunch of bands decided to play with Linkin Park instead right.

For every act that pulled out they have announced a better replacement.

ConjOB

HSC
dieburndie said:
Haha yeah, because it's the organisers fault a bunch of bands decided to play with Linkin Park instead right.

For every act that pulled out they have announced a better replacement.
Surely not, maybe to some. Social Distortion was pretty much the reason i was getting a ticket, then when bad brains were 'confirmed' i thought ok thats even better, gone down hill from there. Plus there is no good punk on the card.

p.s. i thought a rule of Soundwave was bands wernt allowed side shows if they were playing Soundwave? So how is it that incubus etc are having one?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Maybe the rule is they can't have sideshows if it's not sold out?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
promoters rather their acts don't do sideshows if the festival isn't sold out, yes. i don't think it's a strict rule though, the artist and his own promoter can do whatever the fuck they want.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
ConjOB said:
Surely not, maybe to some. Social Distortion was pretty much the reason i was getting a ticket, then when bad brains were 'confirmed' i thought ok thats even better, gone down hill from there. Plus there is no good punk on the card.

p.s. i thought a rule of Soundwave was bands wernt allowed side shows if they were playing Soundwave? So how is it that incubus etc are having one?
Well I agree with you about the punk, going on last year you would think there would be at least one actual punk band (I can't really think of any that are on there either).
Social d are the exception to the rule I guess, only a band like bad brains could have replaced them

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
every time i think about the fact that coheed cancelled i feel so so sad :( !!!
like ... really ... really... really, sad :(

alexisonfire are pretty good though- just started listening to their stuff (imo they don't compare to coheed:p)

should be a fabulous day tho :) really excited :D

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
sunjet said:
Incubus announced a side show btw, so ditch this piece of shit :)
ye gods! incubus are the one of the few shitty boring bands i wont be watching at soundwave. monotonous nu metal rock makes me yawn

soundwave is going to be kick in the face awesome.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Depends on the lineup for me, I can miss Incubus if somebody better is playing

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Might go to Motion City Soundtrack sideshow as well...mainly for Mae :eek:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
hi tom! still fuckin' wit dre? :p
now they wanna show me love :p

im going to the thursday sideshow and probably the aild one as well, a friends band has the support for aild so it should be a good night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)