Spiderman 2 (2 Viewers)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
You hate it? But it sets up so much for the next movie!! MJs relationship with him, Harry's revenge, etc. I think its a great set up. Spider-Man 3 should be awesome

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Trigger189 said:
You hate it? But it sets up so much for the next movie!! MJs relationship with him, Harry's revenge, etc. I think its a great set up. Spider-Man 3 should be awesome
if harry is seeking revenge, how do u think he'll do it? i dont think he'll be a villian (ie monster)

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
Yes I have it, extremely good
I thought it was definently better than the first, best movie I have seen since ROTK. The train fight was awesome and just the stuff that Spidey does like shooting the impact webbing and goin through the truck, and holding up the wall, and making the webs to throw those people in.....

Oh btw if you like all that stuff then I strongly reccomend getting the Spider-man 2 game, funnest game, web-slinging is endless joy, hell you can even hang thugs from lamp posts like in the movie.
best movie.

victor..cleaner

cleaner
HSC
nekkid said:
The ending was great too.
ummmm yeah.....

there doesn't appear to be anyway possible to stop the fusion machine......
then doc ock covers it in water.....TADAA!!!!

what a crock of shit, at least the effects were heaps better than the first film. though that still doesn't mean they were that great.

the bottom line on this movie is: not worth US$200million (no movie will ever be)

Generator

HSC
N/A
Suney_J said:
if harry is seeking revenge, how do u think he'll do it? i dont think he'll be a villian (ie monster)
You did see the movie, I hope? He has already (in all likelihood) taken the serum that sent his father mad (he was not evil) and so will become the Green Goblin (as he did in the comics, which you may not have known).

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Generator said:
You did see the movie, I hope? He has already (in all likelihood) taken the serum that sent his father mad (he was not evil) and so will become the Green Goblin (as he did in the comics, which you may not have known).
nah i didnt know that, but thnx!. i hope they dont just use the green goblin in the third movie, coz theres so many villians to choose from

Generator

HSC
N/A
No probs.

I can see Spiderman III as a movie where Spiderman battles the Lizard (Doctor Connors in yet another science experiment) with Harry hitting out at Peter, M.J. and Aunt May on the side. That's just a guess, but eh, it may make another decent movie.

I'm sad. Yay!

Last edited:

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
Yeah I hope the Lizard is in the next movie, for those of you who dont know the comics, Dr Connors tries to re-grow his arm (which was amputated for those who looked closely) using Lizard DNA. Of course you can guess what happens.
I'm hoping that Lizard teams up with Green Goblin 2 (harry)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i hope venom comes into the 3rd movie

troika

HSC
N/A
i can't wait for the third movie, but 2007?? that's waaay too long

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
lol yeah, i just wish they would play on the "im just a normal guy and i cant tell anyone who i am" technique. it certanly hasnt been used enough in the first two movies.

great move i say, best thing they couldve done.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Jago said:
i hope venom comes into the 3rd movie
me too! but they'll prolly use him in the final movie, coz isnt he spidey's worst enemy?

Generator

HSC
N/A
Define 'worst' :p.

The Norman Osbourne as the Goblin would be my choice (longevity and the personal nature of their relationship and battles), but Venom would have to be one of the most interesting (especially for a movie...).

Now I want to get back into the comics... Fun.

Last edited:

troika

HSC
N/A
there is a rumour going around that Eliza Dushku might be playing The Black Cat in Spider-Man 3. hope its true cos she would be so good for the part!

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Generator said:
Define 'worst' :p.

The Norman Osbourne as the Goblin would be my choice (longevity and the personal nature of their relationship and battles), but Venom would have to be one of the most interesting (especially for a movie...).
to tell you the truth i was more of a fan of the cartoons, not the comics, and in those cartoons venom was used quite alot (thats what i mean by worst). but since my opinion is based on the cartoons, and not the comics, i might be wrong

sunny

meh.
HSC
I think Year 12 English must've really gotten to me cause some things that bugged me in the movie....

....when Peter decides to be normal again, he becomes studious again. And theres a short scene where they're in a lecture theatre and the lecturer asks something like "so what is the eigenvalue" and Peter answers the question with 0.233 electron volts. Unless the eigenvalues are something simple like 1 or 0 it tends to take pages of working to work out, and Peter worked it out straight away.

The fusion thingy bugged me too....most buildings are have iron reinforcements. Iron also happens to be the last step in nuclear fusion...so adding more iron into the fusion wouldn't have made it go bigger....

Yeh yeh I'm whinging, but it was still a good movie :D

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
you're pointing out flaws in logic in a movie about a man who can climb walls and shoot webs from his hands...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)