Spiderman 2 (2 Viewers)

sunny

meh.
HSC
crazyhomo said:
you're pointing out flaws in logic in a movie about a man who can climb walls and shoot webs from his hands...
You got me there.......I'll stop my whinging :D

tom_sampson

Generator said:
You did see the movie, I hope? He has already (in all likelihood) taken the serum that sent his father mad (he was not evil) and so will become the Green Goblin (as he did in the comics, which you may not have known).
I thought he became the Hobgoblin? Or is that later? Meh.

Overall, the movie sucked...bigtime. I could think of numerous ways to better spend 7 bucks, like paying a hobo to fight a random person. The fight might not be as well choreographed or be as flashy as the ones in Spiderman, but at least there wouldn't be any lame dialogue to go with it, and I very much doubt whether I'd have to worry about whether and old lady was falling off a skyscraper while it was going on. Tobey Macquire just can't look angry, and when he tries, it just seems wrong. Plus everytime Kirsten Dunst touched him he looked like he was gonna cream his pants, which was kinda disturbing.

I'm hoping that when they do Venom they step it up a bit, cos he's easily the best villain, and I'm gonna be fairly disappointed with them if Venom turns out to be lame. Or doesn't turn up at all...that would also be pretty dud.

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
troika said:
there is a rumour going around that Eliza Dushku might be playing The Black Cat in Spider-Man 3. hope its true cos she would be so good for the part!
Yeah I heard that too, she would be perfect, looks, and an attitude that suits the character of Black Cat.

As for Venom, I highly doubt he would be in any of the movies, since he is more 'supernatural' than the villians that work well on the screen, plus he would be bloody hard to introduce, seeing as Spider-man gets the 'venom suit', then rejects it and goes to this other guy etc....

But the Lizard.....Dr Connors in lab, tries to grow arm back using lizard DNA, flashing lights and some screaming and *bam!*
Supevillian

If they use Harry as the Green Goblin 2, I hope they do him differently to Norman. Eg different costume, diff weapons, diff relationship.
Thats all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)