Spill ur trial marks here (1 Viewer)

ben

98%? that's like 118/120!!

how can you make soo little stupid mistakes? Are you the type of person that can finish the exam in one hour and then has heaps of time to check it?

Dario

HSC
It's not that, it's just that Slush Puppy got all of the Independent exams before his school did them so he was able to work out all of the answers before doing the trials.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Dario
It's not that, it's just that Slush Puppy got all of the Independent exams before his school did them so he was able to work out all of the answers before doing the trials.
wtf? how?

Dario

HSC
Slush Puppy says his school doesn't use the Independent exam strictly by the rules. They do the same Independent exams after the security period has been lifted when they feel like holding their Trial HSC. Just poor planning on behalf of his school I guess. But it sure will look good on a scholarship application !

Dario

HSC
Yep, that's a pretty good example actually. Not many people can give you a better example than that.

Slush Puppy

Actually Dario, the only time Independent Trial our school used was the IPT one, and that was at the same time the Independent Trials was on (give or take a few hours) In fact, i only realised that it was the independent trial after the teacher told me.

As for all my other subs, the school does them so there's no leeway :p

Ben...yeah, i finished the exam in 1.5hrs so basically i did the whole test again (the teachers were peeved off that by the end of the exam, i had to sets of answer) :p

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Jesar
YOu really wannna know
29 out of 120 less then 24 percent how about that for failure!
omg! u got 24%....i got 25..hehehe :p :p

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Bon

Jeez, you do ALL the questions ? =P
A 3u student should be able to finish the 2u exam within 2 hours easily..
duuh! :rolleyes:

what i meant what how can u finish the paper so fast... :p

and... in da previous posts.. sumthing abt gettin the independent paper b4 the trials or sumthing like that...

lost... :confused:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
i think wat they been sayin, is that he had the independant paper beforehand, so he did it all at home, worked out all the solutions, and probably memorised it all, so thats why it was done quickly..so he was bored and did it all again
- i think..

kate

hey what is this two sets of answers? you mean different answers? can you make them mark your two different answers? i am confused.

i got 98 too.. lol. only one set of answers for me though..

kate

oh and we did the catholic at the time it was supposed to be done.. no copies of the test..

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
i got 40/120..which sucked...my half yearly was so much better....but thankfully i wasnt the only one in my class (of 9) to fail...

even my best friend who came 2nd or 3rd at the hald yearly only beat me by a few marks...

but of course we have alot of smrties in our class who go and get 108/120 which make us all look bad...

i imagine in my HSC im not gonna get much better....considering i havent studied at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)