spin spin & whiterabbits fashion thread (1 Viewer)

Lennie

spin spin sugar said:
fuck vogue forums
yeah vogue forums suck.
i got over them the moment a discussion started on jennifer hawkins being too fat...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I spent $160 on a shirt a bit over a week ago. I felt like such a tool spending that much on an item of clothing, but it was so worth it:D

alby

cool duckie
HSC
withoutaface said:
I spent $160 on a shirt a bit over a week ago
going to have to post pics waffles...i cant imagine spending $100 on any sort of top as a chick, let alone $160 for a guy's shirt!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
alby said:
going to have to post pics waffles...i cant imagine spending $100 on any sort of top as a chick, let alone $160 for a guy's shirt!
I don't have a picture of it, and the Hilfiger website only has their summer range.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
grace <3 metrics.
and pink.

oh and i bought 5 new shirts and a jumper over the past week.
my only new clothes in years.

Last edited by a moderator:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
the cami's so cute rei... though you can probably find a damn good imitation of it in HK :p
i guess you can always return it & then go ebay whoring :D

i got an AH "she's always late" skirt for $45 (originally $299, i think) but it's too big... i'm either going to re-sell it or see if i can get it taken in... or i could go on the dreaded vogue forums and see if anyone can swap it for a smaller one :p

grace, i've told you about my dislike for those forums.....

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i love the vogue forums but only the beauty sections....most of the girls are nice in there but the rest of the sections are yuck

i have pretty much the same name on there btw.....

anyone whos on vogue...whats your name on there? :p

HSC
Waf, what's the shirt's name/type/description? There should be a picture of it floating around somewhere...

And bubz, what size is the skirt? Did you get the pink or the purple? I'll buy it off you if it would fit me.

And i just thought I would take this opportunity to tell you that I have Burberry shoelaces. Apparently they are "genuine" but I say they're fake - eBay seller from HK... errrr :rolleyes:... hahahahaha

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
it's size 12, in the purple (plum) colour... it almost falls off me :(

i really should've measured myself before rushing to buy it... but hey, the same skirt has been auctioned for $70+ ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)