spin spin & whiterabbits fashion thread (1 Viewer)

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
omg :eek: If you guys havent been to parra lately...GO!!! they have the funkiest sales atm! Me and my bestie went on fri and I was just drooling at some of the things they had! I bought soooo much stuff.

These are two things i bought. the jean are from Just Jeans and the top is from VG. I love VG usually but recently their clothes have go to shit :( the material in that top i bought is sooo cheap and gross but I bought it cus it fit damn good :)

EDIT: sorry about the dodgy shot with the jeans! I was in the most akward position to get that pic :eek:

Last edited:
HSC
Heyhey guys, does any of your clothing make you hungry?

I have a pair of white, green and brown Royal Elastics, and every time i look at them i think: 'Mint choc ice-cream!!'

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i always have a strong urge to eat cosmetics. lippy, moisturiser, gloss, eyeshadow, cream blush...all looks so delish.

(i know, i have a problem.)

and my vanilla based french perfume i actually tasted once, but it tasted like shit, so never again...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hhaha i tried eating coconut shampoo once. tasted like the last three letters of the product

Lennie

whiterabbit said:
Heyhey guys, does any of your clothing make you hungry?

I have a pair of white, green and brown Royal Elastics, and every time i look at them i think: 'Mint choc ice-cream!!'
Random... But anyway :p
My hot pink tsubi's and pink supatubes always make me want strawberries, ice-cream, and sugar.
And whenever I see someone in the yellow supatubes, i have a huge craving for a tropical boost juice.

Raven

i like to ask questions
HSC
N/A
Hello hello,

whats up with the yellow bracelets? i see a lot of guys and girls wearing them. Do u have one?

Thank you

HSC
N/A
Ive seen those cheapo shops sell them, but not for charity purposes...they have stupid words on them for teeny boppers.

maddison10

HSC
N/A
What the fuck?

BUBZEEE!!
You didn't close this. :(

p.s. tis whiterabbit

kittycat552

maddison10 said:
What the fuck?

BUBZEEE!!
You didn't close this. :(

p.s. tis whiterabbit
hey just a quick question...who is that in your av? It's killing me trying to remember his name...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)