see this is what i mean!
you could find yourself in a very "sticky" situation

*dies from lamest entendre ever

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
but what is she just thinks ur tensing up throughout ur body- if u know what i mean
squeeze and sort of pull her off you as well. if she cant figure out whats going on from there she deserves a load down the gullet

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah i prefer to say something- my ex told me when i was quiet she thought i was unhappy with her...but like most ppl i just didnt know what to say at the time

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I think this whole complication is why intercourse is so much better than any other type of sexual interaction. You dont even have to think. I find the humping motion is kinda natural, so you dont have to think about that, and the whole issue of spitting/swallowing doesnt come up at all.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
How many times have u guys gone in like 1 night? one time i went quite a few times... when eventually i just layed back and fell asleep, the girl i was with got so fuckn pissed off n was like crying cuz i wouldn't talk to her.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
some girls r very emotional unstable and require u to talk to them...now i realise sure they dont want to feel like they have been used and also want to know that ur happy with everything

i think most guys at first find talking in the sack slightly weird, unless u 2 happn to be very close

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
How many times have u guys gone in like 1 night? one time i went quite a few times... when eventually i just layed back and fell asleep, the girl i was with got so fuckn pissed off n was like crying cuz i wouldn't talk to her.
Im not much of a sex fiend so only once and then again in the morning. Basically, the only times ive gotten sex was after a concert or after a party, by which time im too fucked/tired to stay awake after orgasming.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Every hour i think...

Haven't actually tried it yet. What am i doing sunday...

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
i think most guys at first find talking in the sack slightly weird, unless u 2 happn to be very close
never done it personally. too busy.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
naaah i like talking n that, i just think girls sometimes dun understand how much energy u can lose... like that night i probably came at least 4 times n i was totally fucked.

absolution: I had a constant girlfriend of almost 2 years, and she was pretty into sex so a few times we'd actually done nothing but sex then talk like friends then sex again all night.. NOW i haven't had sex for over 6 months lol

Has anyone ever actually tired-out a woman?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
tired her out? like she falls asleep or shes saying no more?

like most guys ive tried, but realisitcally probably no

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
like most guys ive tried, but realisitcally probably no
So exactly how many guys have you "tried" josiekiller?

And btw, its too fucking hard to tire girls out.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I dont mind if a guy is tired and doesnt want to talk, as long as he is kind of affectionate... like holds one arm around me... or every once in a while kisses my forehead.

Once we had sex six times and i gave him head three times in the one night (and then both again the next morning) and after that i think i may have slept for three years. So i have been tired out... it definitely happens to girls as well... but we dont like to just fall asleep if we're with a new guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)