• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

spit/swallow? (1 Viewer)

what do you do?

• spit

Votes: 14 14.1%
  • swallow

Votes: 47 47.5%
  • cop it somewhere else

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • other

Votes: 19 19.2%

• Total voters

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
hey argonaut just a quick tip, you and humour do not make a good combination. just stick to the angsty-asian-teen-with-no-social-skills-thing you've got going, it works a treat

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Has anyone ever actually tired-out a woman?
uh not that hard....depends whos doing the work...my boyfriend hurt is back once, so we had sex three times within 2 hours with me on top, and i went about 10 (not exaggerating...sex is very good ;)) times, and by the end i was pretty tired...so it happens...but no matter how many time i orgasm, if the guy is doing the work, i dont get as tired

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
pinkblinkbarbie said:
uh not that hard....depends whos doing the work...my boyfriend hurt is back once, so we had sex three times within 2 hours with me on top, and i went about 10 (not exaggerating...sex is very good ;)) times, and by the end i was pretty tired...so it happens...but no matter how many time i orgasm, if the guy is doing the work, i dont get as tired
is there anything you *dont* reveal about your sex life?

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
naaah i like talking n that, i just think girls sometimes dun understand how much energy u can lose... like that night i probably came at least 4 times n i was totally fucked.

absolution: I had a constant girlfriend of almost 2 years, and she was pretty into sex so a few times we'd actually done nothing but sex then talk like friends then sex again all night.. NOW i haven't had sex for over 6 months lol

Has anyone ever actually tired-out a woman?
I spent a night recently with a girl. I would blow and then try and fall asleep and she would give me handies until i was hard again and then pin me down and get on top over and over. I felt violated,,,well not really but by the 4th time i was pretty over it.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Soma said:
I spent a night recently with a girl. I would blow and then try and fall asleep and she would give me handies until i was hard again and then pin me down and get on top over and over. I felt violated,,,well not really but by the 4th time i was pretty over it.
im hurting after three usually

LazyBoy

HSC
Soma said:
lol can i have her number rofl :p if you dont got the stamina theres others who do.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
if im correct, i would guess you would have no chance whatsoever with the lady he is talking about

Azaroth

HSC
Sex is a tiring sport. My gf and I has sex like 4 times in one night, about once every 40-60 mins and I was bloody tired and spent after the 4th time. She wanted to keep going though and got annoyed that I couldn't handle it anymore and wanted to go to bed. However, we stayed up for a while and talked and she was ok with that. Most women I know enjoy to talk in bed and I don't really care unless I'm fucking tired. Only time I tired my gf out was when I basically dedicated a morning to it and after like 3 hours of basically constant sexual things she was tired. I was more fucked than her though..couldn't talk for the next couple of hours my tongue was so tired.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Azaroth said:
Sex is a tiring sport. My gf and I has sex like 4 times in one night, about once every 40-60 mins and I was bloody tired and spent after the 4th time. She wanted to keep going though and got annoyed that I couldn't handle it anymore and wanted to go to bed. However, we stayed up for a while and talked and she was ok with that. Most women I know enjoy to talk in bed and I don't really care unless I'm fucking tired. Only time I tired my gf out was when I basically dedicated a morning to it and after like 3 hours of basically constant sexual things she was tired. I was more fucked than her though..couldn't talk for the next couple of hours my tongue was so tired.
Your posts scream of sexual inexperience. Please fuck off.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
i feel so dejected that there are so many 'swallowers' out there...but i suppose i cant get everything :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Meads said:
i feel so dejected that there are so many 'swallowers' out there...but i suppose i cant get everything :p
Haha, that's because you can't get any.... oh damnit, stop stealing the easy lines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)