• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sport Trivia (2 Viewers)

HSC
Fuck you all this is my answer:

Cotar Ramaswami represented India in the Davis Cup in 1922 and in 1936 made his test debut for India aged 40. He is also one of only two test cricketers to play Davis Cup tennis. The other is Ralph Legall who played test cricket for the West Indies and represented Trinidad in the Davis Cup.

I'll give this one to Bookie because he's a funny guy and I'm in a good mood.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
In the 80s, if Sterlo passed the ball to Bert, who dummied to the Zip Zip Man and then offloaded to the Bear, who in turn fed the ball on to the Guru, who passed to Mr Pepetual Motion, what players, and in what order, would have been involved?

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie said:
In the 80s, if Sterlo passed the ball to Bert, who dummied to the Zip Zip Man and then offloaded to the Bear, who in turn fed the ball on to the Guru, who passed to Mr Pepetual Motion, what players, and in what order, would have been involved?
Sterlo = Peter Sterling
Bert = None other than Brett Kenny!
Zip Zip Man = Steve Ella
The Bear = *Is stumped*
The Guru = Eric Grothe
Mr Perpetual Motion = Ray Price

OK, so I did two better than Brogan.

But I have no idea who The Bear is. It's probably one of the front rowers .. Joe Bugden or something (or is he a boxer?! Sterling was talking about them before the Manly match in Week 1 of Finals) .. the two of them were supposedly nothing special but they formed an awesome partnership and became known as "The Bookends".

I mean, why would a person in the backline be called "The Bear"?

So I have 5 out of 6. If anyone knows who the frontrowers forming "The Bookends" partnership are (Joe Bugden?), I reckon guessing them wouldn't be so bad ..

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
RanyofuKenyan? said:
As for the Bear i'm sure the eels had a frontrower, and he was a bigass mutherfucka.
Quite a few front rowerz are bigass muhfuckerz. :)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
The Bear = Bob O'Reilly

Anyway, heres an easy one, please dont google it up, Itrust you wont

Which three players have the current highest test batting average, and in which order?

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Is this current players? Because 'current highest batting average' doesn't mean that someone like W.G. Grace couldn't still be on the list ...

I presume they are probably people who have only played a few Tests and scored well, so they own the averages.

Which means Bradman's 99.94 / 99.96 probably won't feature.

I have no idea. :-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)