SRC Elections 2005 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Prick Wood can go fuck himself, because I ain't letting him fuck with me or my fellow students.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
What happened to conservative values quah? You should stop swearing. It's bad for your health. Think of the bonsai.

Last edited:

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
Phanatical said:
Nick Wood is the SRC Treasurer who presided over the sale of the Nursing faculty.
The SRC didn't sell the nursing faculty.
Newbie said:
i was wondering how Go went?
The SRC ballot will take a while to count. They said we mightn't know the full result for a week.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
I never knew SRC could sell faculties. Maybe they will sell the con :rolleyes:

Last edited:

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
Phanatical said:
Nick Wood can go fuck himself, because I ain't letting him fuck with me or my fellow students.
Hahaha.. Even when the students don't vote for you, you still think you're right.

is a roflcopter
HSC
hehe heard NOLs dominated again
i hope Go does well

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
If the SRC had done its job, then the sale of the Nursing faculty wouldn't have been such a big deal. Personally - and this is a VERY unpopular viewpoint - I think it's better off at a university that caters towards that area of study. And to be honest, if the Con were to be independent of USYD like it used to be, it'd probably be just as well off as it is now. In the least, it needs its own Union - or rather to merge with the SCA's Union.

I may have conservative values, but I do have a (embarassing) Left history. Hell, I designed www.cpa.org.au. I'll swear whenever I want, because as far as our representatives are concerned, this is not just a justification, but a Mandate to continue ignoring student wants in favour of their fucked up politics.

Last edited:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Seriously guys. Lay off quah. He campaigned his arse off and is no doubt disappointed. The last thing he needs is a bunch of randoms from the internet telling him hes ugly and what he stands for. Get a life kthxbi.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Phanatical said:
I may have conservative values, but I do have a (embarassing) Left history. Hell, I designed www.cpa.org.au. I'll swear whenever I want, because as far as our representatives are concerned, this is not just a justification, but a Mandate to continue ignoring student wants in favour of their fucked up politics.
You should give it a rest and come back next year. Otherwise you will should more and more like Mark Latham. No one likes someone who will not accept the vote and in turn starts blaming everyone but himself.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I've been waiting an entire year for a second shot at the job. This will probably be my last attempt, since I'm starting to feel less like Latham (my political hero) and more like the thrice-loser Beazley (not my political hero).

I don't care if I sound like a bitter loser right now, but it just isn't fair. I don't have a political party to borrow the services of spin doctors from. I don't have a political party to pay for my photocopying (though Choice paid for my How to Votes, I still paid for all my other advertising). I most certainly don't have friends from UTS, UNSW etc. to come in to campaign for the Party. And despite all that, I still present sensible and comprehensive policies, I present a professional (but tiny) campaign, and I do it despite the attacks from those who I stand against.

My name has been attacked incessantly for two years because of my eternal Independent stance to the point where I am the Most Hated Person at the University of Sydney. I've been walking with a limp for days now because of a Physical attack on me and my instrument. And students actually believe the bullshit that I am some sort of sick, depraved Liberal who supports VSU, hates women, hates "religions" like Falun Gong and likes to bash up gay people.

It's not fair.

Last edited:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Quah answer my question, are you compaigning again next year? If so I've give your policies are read.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Phanatical said:
This will probably be my last attempt, since I'm starting to feel less like Latham (my political hero) and more like the thrice-loser Beazley (not my political hero).
I'm sure if you should aspire to latham. Despite his nice ideas he never was mentally together enough for the job.

You could learn alot for John Howard. Whether or not you agree with his politics.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
melbournian said:
You really are an idiot. That is about the lowest thing you can say. But then, we always knew you were a homophobe.
But didn't you hear? He has gay friends at the con!

Phanatical fought hard. Put in effort. The people didn't pick him. Don't be bitter and have a hissy fit. Do what Whitlam did after he was dismissed. Have a nice steak and go to bed. For there is nothing you can do. Jumping up and down looking like a sore looser doesnt do your dignity any good.

Last edited:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
melbournian said:
You really are an idiot. That is about the lowest thing you can say. But then, we always knew you were a homophobe.
Get a life. He wasnt being derogatory. Stop being over-sensitive and immature. Seriously.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
So you're saying he should get rid of his idealism and stoop to John Howard's level? That shit is wack. I'm not going to vote for some shithead with only popular ideals that appeals to the masses.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
absolution* said:
Get a life. He wasnt being derogatory.
Thats right! Calling someone a faggot is a complement ;)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
melbournian said:
oversensitive? immature? me? how?
Labelling quah as homophobic for calling someone a faggot, knowing full and well the modern connatations of the word which do not imply homosexuality.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Prick Wood has justified everything I've said about him, and much more. I've been NICE about him, because if I were to be honest about my opinions on him, they'd read straight from the fucking Latham Diaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)