Stabbing pains around the heart?? (1 Viewer)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Hi all,

I get these stabbing pains near my heart at random times. Not everyday, but like occasionally. Sometimes it happens when my left arm is stretched in the air. Anyone think it's serious? has it ever happened to you before? It happens for around 30 seconds to a minute then goes away like nothing ever happened.

When it happens I breathe really slowly and low, because if I breathe at full intake I feel muscles/heart increase in pain when it happens. Like I said everything goes back to normal after 30 or so seconds and I can breathe at full intake perfectly.

Am I eating the wrong foods? Am I walking too much? or not doing the right exercise?

I don't know if it's HSC stress building up on me or what. And I recently saw the heart foundation commercial about heart attacks, and the guy was saying "I wish I could have my heart attack again" so it's really freaking me out at the moment.

Thanks

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
not srs

never worry about it and dont see a dcotor he will think you are a sook

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
not srs

never worry about it and dont see a dcotor he will think you are a sook
Lol yeah I'm going to go see, but cbb waiting 3 hours to say nothing's wrong with me lol. I'm more curious if anyone else has experienced this type of problem.

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah all the time its only an issue if it extends down your left arm or whatever and lasts for a period of time, not just stabbing pains
probably ripcage muscles cramping or something

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Lol yeah I'm going to go see, but cbb waiting 3 hours to say nothing's wrong with me lol. I'm more curious if anyone else has experienced this type of problem.

Btw, I've been eating heaps of junk food recently even though I don't want to. It's just when I'm hungry I'll eat it, cause it's provided. :( I cook 2 min noodles at times, but I'm not even sure if that's doing any good. It feels me up but is it healthy?

D94

HSC
N/A
I have this as well, but I'm certain it's because of my bad sitting posture, and a hard wooden chair. Does this sound familiar?

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I have this as well, but I'm certain it's because of my bad sitting posture, and a hard wooden chair. Does this sound familiar?
Ah yes, the posture sometimes triggers it. Especially if I lay back on a chair. I just think this HSC stress has really pushed it though.

I also have a friend who almost died from a heart attack, but she survived. Her diet is not healthy though.

EDIT: I have found some information on this here:

http://www.heartattackfacts.org.au/action-plan/

It's scary :( I'm not even out of school yet and I'm experiencing symptoms of a heart attack :(

Last edited:

onur91

HSC
N/A
I've got the same problem. Found out I have a slighlty narrow artery. Get it checked out just to be sure.

D94

HSC
N/A
Ah yes, the posture sometimes triggers it. Especially if I lay back on a chair. I just think this HSC stress has really pushed it though.

I also have a friend who almost died from a heart attack, but she survived. Her diet is not healthy though.

EDIT: I have found some information on this here:

http://www.heartattackfacts.org.au/action-plan/

It's scary :( I'm not even out of school yet and I'm experiencing symptoms of a heart attack :(
Hm...I might actually get it checked out. The stuff on the pain in the upper body is something I have; HSC hasn't helped :\

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Went to a cardiologist initially. They injected some red dye into my bloodstream, then did a scan.
Last time I went, they just did some heart rate test and an ultrasound.
ohh, sounds interesting :D

K4M1N3

HSC
:\ I have had similar symptoms in the last 3 or so years, doesn't help that I have a family history of heart problems. I don't think its such an issue but last year a kid from my school (not going to name) got hit in the head with a football at school and had a severe heart attack and past away. Turns out he had an undiagnosed heart condition, scared the shit outta me.

Bored as brew

HSC
well would you rather wait 3 hours or not know of a potential heart condition that could affect your life and life of your family

go get that checked out, don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise

better to be safe than sorry

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
ive got this as well. Read up on it and its not that serious

LonelyWolf

HSC
everyone gets these, just an abnormal rush of blood due to activity

:p

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I'm still going to see a doctor about it, just to be safe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)