Stairs: Subtle Discrimination Against Fat People? (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
It has come to my attention that UNSW has been involved in a secret campaign funded by the illuminati to stop fat people from attending their campus. At the forefront of this campaign are the dreaded Basser Steps, which noone in the 100kg+ range can reasonably be expected to climb without sustaining heart palpatations and, most likely, death. We must stand up to the vile fascist oppressors and stop this disgusting campaign of social darwinism! WE MARCH ON ROME WITHIN THE WEEK!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
the solution: take the lift behind careers and walk up the gentle disabled persons' slope :)

HSC
Horrible horrible exercise. someone should start up an exercise regime based around them!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea true... UMAT / HSC discriminates against fat people. I'd have to leave exams early to go out and eat some chocolate since they wouldn't let me bring any in :/ fkn discriminatory cunts.

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
You're right. Fucking no-legged people and their wheelchair ramps have it easy. As do old people who die quietly, half-way up.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
It has come to my attention that UNSW has been involved in a secret campaign funded by the illuminati to stop fat people from attending their campus. At the forefront of this campaign are the dreaded Basser Steps, which noone in the 100kg+ range can reasonably be expected to climb without sustaining heart palpatations and, most likely, death. We must stand up to the vile fascist oppressors and stop this disgusting campaign of social darwinism! WE MARCH ON ROME WITHIN THE WEEK!
Love it! Love it! Great post!

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea true... UMAT / HSC discriminates against fat people. I'd have to leave exams early to go out and eat some chocolate since they wouldn't let me bring any in :/ fkn discriminatory cunts.
Nah, not really. I was sucking on lollipops and chewing snakes during the HSC and the examiners didn't seem to mind?

Antler

Custom User Title
HSC
The funny thing is that it is more likely that the stairs are discrimination against fat people then the UMAT is discrimination against Asians.

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
what971 said:
Nah, not really. I was sucking on lollipops and chewing snakes during the HSC and the examiners didn't seem to mind?
That's 'cause you're a slut. Only dirty, bow-legged whores who flap like toilet door when the navy's in town suck on snakes and lollipops.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Ah yes, the stairs.

At USYD you have it flat but walk for miles, at UNSW you have less to walk but you climb everywhere - even to go down!

I like exercise but not at uni. I don't want to arrive at my lecturers exhausted and covered in sweat.

Luckily by semester two this year we should have the law building finished. Since I only have law classes now, I will never need to walk anywhere ever again! And to top it off, the roundhouse is right next door :)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Wolfowitz said:
That's 'cause you're a slut. Only dirty, bow-legged whores who flap like toilet door when the navy's in town suck on snakes and lollipops.
You trying to start a fight with me, boy?

Capitalist

HSC
The stairs at UNSW are good exercise, especially after long periods of sitting in the same position.

Though I sort of agree that in summer, it's just not fun to trek up the steps and arrive to class in a sweat.

moffie_bottom

HSC
So true.

And here I was, thinking that it was simply another physical challenge meant to test our mental endurance. To see how far we can be pushed before we turn on the administration.

(The answer to that being, NOT VERY FAR).

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hmm >100kg isn't that heavy you know. I'm over 100, and I don't stop living everytime I mount the Basser Steps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)