staring.... (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
okay so what does it mean if someone from the opposite gender stares at you and smiles at the same time?
note: they work with your dad and yesterday at the gathering at your place, he does this to you....

HSC
lol no..it was face staring the whole time! and i was thinking to myself wtf??
note: the dude recently finished uni.
he wants you bad. That's my guess. If you told your dad, you could probably exploit his labour because i doubt he'd quit if he's that in to you.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
he wants you bad. That's my guess. If you told your dad, you could probably exploit his labour because i doubt he'd quit if he's that in to you.
lol i would never tell my dad!!!!! omg!!
EDIT: hes kinda cute though eh eh eh..

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
Probably likes you, though he might be just a friendly dude or he's been contracted to kill you and is going over ways to do this in his head.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
You probably have some food on your face or something.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Most likely he found you attractive and was staring at whatever he liked about you the whole time.

The awkward moment when someone's staring and you look at them and then look away and look again then look away again etc...

muhahahahahaha

HSC
lmaooo jumb, i didnt have food on my face lol.
yeah iRuler..awkward moment...that was exactly what it was last night.
he was staring, i looked at him then looked away then looked back again later on and still he was staring and the process went on for lol god knows how long hahaha.
in the end i kinda got creeped out and i just started talking to another group of people that joined the group that i was with hehehe.
Phoenix lol...yeah that would be kinda creepy if that was the case :/

apollo1

Banned
HSC
Probably likes you, though he might be just a friendly dude or he's been contracted to kill you and is going over ways to do this in his head.
hahahahhhahahaahhaahha. i think this is the reason.

HSC
lmaooo jumb, i didnt have food on my face lol.
yeah iRuler..awkward moment...that was exactly what it was last night.
he was staring, i looked at him then looked away then looked back again later on and still he was staring and the process went on for lol god knows how long hahaha.
in the end i kinda got creeped out and i just started talking to another group of people that joined the group that i was with hehehe.
Phoenix lol...yeah that would be kinda creepy if that was the case :/
but did you find him hot? that's the question.

HSC
But i am gussing he does like you. When i really liked this girl at my school i used to stare at her a lot.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
He doesn't have to 'like' you, he could just be staring because he was attracted to something about you on the night, maybe when he sees you next he won't find that 'thing' in you anymore and wont look at you again.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
He doesn't have to 'like' you, he could just be staring because he was attracted to something about you on the night, maybe when he sees you next he won't find that 'thing' in you anymore and wont look at you again.
lol yeah i know i know...but its still sorta creepy considering hes a family friend and all....

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Its not creepy maybe you'll get married to him in 3-4 yrs :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)