• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

started yr11... shud i use folders now or wat? (2 Viewers)

HSC
glycerine said:
oh ffs, i fucking hate people who are all "i can't write! wah! gimme a laptop!"

seriously, you'll have to write for up to 3 hrs in yr actual hsc. get the fuck used to it.
lol touche!

okay now in reply to the original question, which i realise was posted by a dude now in yr 12..but anyway!
Personally, i was quite lost in year eleven as to which system works best for me...i started off with books and a folder for the occassional worksheet..but then,yes the sheets accumulated and i then had to get a folder for each bloomin subject. So i find it works best if you were to work in a book in class, (this prevents loss of chronologically ordered work :p) and a folder also, which is organised in terms of particular topics studied.

i also thought i'd mention that post-its are the next best thing to sliced bread! nothing like a bazillion post its wacked everywhere.
if you were to come to the final conclusion tht folders work best for ya...date them on receipt.

im outz

B

badhairday

in junior years not many people used to use folders, i used to cram all sheets i got into my workbook
but in senior years it is advisable that you do use a folder, especially with the great workload. It's better to get organised and to get into the habit of arranging things

Sentient_667

HSC
glycerine said:
oh ffs, i fucking hate people who are all "i can't write! wah! gimme a laptop!"

seriously, you'll have to write for up to 3 hrs in yr actual hsc. get the fuck used to it.

I don't know what your problem is, I just said I was a SLOW writer, not that I COULDN'T write. Think before you post something like that, it isn't very nice.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
cry me a river baby.

boo hoo you're a slow writer. you're going to have to learn to be a fast writer. fact of life. best you learn now rather than getting to your trials next year and dying

Sentient_667

HSC
Cry you a river? I'm sure you'd absolutely love that. Look, I HAVE a laptop available so I might as well USE it. Otherwise it would be a WASTE, and that is BAD.

End of story.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I have a laptop too, what's your point? I use it for working in my room and when I did EE2 I would occasionally bring it to school with me to work. I also have a mobile phone; doesn't negate my need for a landline.

Seriously, I hate people who are so reliant on computers they avoid actually handwriting as much as possible. Call me old fashioned.

Sentient_667

HSC
Ok. You are old-fashioned. People have their own preferences, and you shouldn't slag off at them just because of their preference. I prefer to type than to write. Big deal. It doesn't affect you at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)