State of Origin 2014 (1 Viewer)

iBibah

HSC
Re: State of Origin

Yes. Will probably go down to the forresters after work to watch the game. Should be good!
If only bird was in it would really make it a top notch game. nevertheless i really think (and hope) NSW put up a solid fight.

ameher

HSC

If only bird was in it would really make it a top notch game. nevertheless i really think (and hope) NSW put up a solid fight.
I think they will put up a solid fight. the team has been picked on form which I'm happy with it

iBibah

HSC

I think they will put up a solid fight. the team has been picked on form which I'm happy with it
Even as a roosters supporter im happy reynolds and hodkinson got a go, they're in form. As for qld, surely picking on loyalty and not form will come back to bite them eventually i.e boyd

ameher

HSC

Even as a roosters supporter im happy reynolds and hodkinson got a go, they're in form. As for qld, surely picking on loyalty and not form will come back to bite them eventually i.e boyd
You would hope so, but i think team chemistry and familiarity is a big thing as has been proven over the years. Just hope a new halves pairing can do the trick, definitely think they will give it a good shake however playing in front of a hostile crowd will be a tough experience.

iBibah

HSC

You would hope so, but i think team chemistry and familiarity is a big thing as has been proven over the years. Just hope a new halves pairing can do the trick, definitely think they will give it a good shake however playing in front of a hostile crowd will be a tough experience.
well from interviews some blues players are saying its the closest they've been to each other in recent years, so hopefully thats true.

yeh the away game can really throw off some of the newbies.

ameher

HSC

well from interviews some blues players are saying its the closest they've been to each other in recent years, so hopefully thats true.

yeh the away game can really throw off some of the newbies.
I hope so, i personally feel that Laurie as had a lot to do with that, really understands how to win in origin and hopefully it rubs off on the team

iBibah

HSC

I hope so, i personally feel that Laurie as had a lot to do with that, really understands how to win in origin and hopefully it rubs off on the team
he's been a good coach so far, his strictness especially.

enoilgam

HSC
I'm losing faith after 8 straight defeats, but the Blues have come close over the last few years so hopefully we finally regain the shield.

ameher

HSC
I'm losing faith after 8 straight defeats, but the Blues have come close over the last few years so hopefully we finally regain the shield.
haha i say this every year as well. Hopefully the tide will turn.

enoilgam

HSC
I have to admit, the only time I really follow league is for Origin.

ameher

HSC
I have to admit, the only time I really follow league is for Origin.
haha into other sports more so? I'm personally a big Eels fan, always have been. So love watching hayne during origin time

enoilgam

HSC
haha into other sports more so? I'm personally a big Eels fan, always have been. So love watching hayne during origin time
I follow the NFl, but that's pretty much it - I used to be a bigger sports fan back when I was younger.

ameher

HSC
I follow the NFl, but that's pretty much it - I used to be a bigger sports fan back when I was younger.
Yes also big fan of the NFL (RG3 all the way). Due to travelling a lot for work i developed a massive interest in other sports, but have always found myself drawn to the spectacle of origin

SerNichols

HSC
We have a good side this year. The team will be fine aslong as Hodkinson doesnt buckle under pressure.

hayleyemma96

HSC
My parents bought me a QLD onesie for my birthday! Get keen
And before you go on and ask me where im from, I am from NSW but was born in QLD and moved when I was 3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)