State of Origin Thread (1 Viewer)

vegeta_316

This is definitely NSW strongest side they can put together IMO minus Joey and Luke Bailey.

Cooper and Gasnier deserve their spots on form theres no doubt about it. I do feel for Gidley esp seeing as he got dropped mainly because Tahu was injured but hey, you can't argue with the inclusion of Cooper and Gasnier now that Barret is back in the fold.
I agree that Freedy and Baz should form a lethal combination. I don't think its a bad thing that Roosters and Dragons dominate the NSW origin squad. Combinations are vital at origin level and I just think with the inclusion of the dragons players along with freddy and his roosters, we'll see a great NSW victory.

nerd2die4

HSC
how many stabs at a fairytale ending does freddy want. he is a greedy fool. if anything he will embarass himself infront of a home crow, and be found once again crying in the locker room.

vegeta_316

NSW will not lose at Telstra Stadium. We in the crowd will lift them to victory! :D It's always been the case and it always will. Screw the Cauldron, the Maroons will never win at Telstra Stadium infront of 80,000 strong. Man I can't wait!! ^_^

neonazi

i cant wait for next years origin. no gould and no fittler. it will be great. ricky stuart is an awesome coach and nsw will be unstoppable with him at the top. i hope though that he doesnt keep pickin goulds favourites ie all the roosters and dragons players. give other guys who r playin better (ie SCOTT HILL and MATT ORFORD!!!) a chance in the team.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
It does seem a bit unfair, it's much like Dragons/Roosters Vs QLD. But then again, they are in form and the in form players get chosen.

But yeah, I can't wait to see Sticky coach NSW as well.

vegeta_316

HAHA! Agreed. :D Everyone hates Gus and can't wait till he's gone. :D

So who do u all expect big games from?

-Mason will cause problems as he did in games 1 and 2. It's amazing how much he's improved over the last 2 months.

-Mini will be the goods in game 3 I reckon. He was dangerous in game 2 but he just couldn't hold on the ball when he broke the line. Such a dangerous player.

-Craig Wing. Not as strong strength wise as he was last year I reckon which is one of the reasons he hasn't been that effective. It looked like he lost some kilos after his ankle injury layoff which is the reason he lost some of that strength to bust out of tackles. Knows he hasn't performed to expectations but saw glimpses in game 2 of the kinda form he had last year. Gotta be more explosive. Knows he has to step up and will I reckon.

-Jason Ryles. Mini is gonna love playing off Ryles with the amount of second phase play he generates. Very important and key inclusion in the team. Lets hope he is ready.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
They'll all fire up because it's the decider and it's in Sydney.

neonazi

i think buderus will also have a better game. he'll step up more in the leadership role now that hes had a couple of games as captain and expect him to go great guns. forget lockyer and johns, buderus is the best player in the world!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Well, I don't care who has been included in the team, except for Mason I hate that idiot, but I hope they all fire up.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
neonazi said:
i think buderus will also have a better game. he'll step up more in the leadership role now that hes had a couple of games as captain and expect him to go great guns. forget lockyer and johns, buderus is the best player in the world!
heh, buderus is good, one of the best hookers of the modern game but he isnt in the class of Johns and Lockyer. I rate Lockyer higher than Johns sometimes, theres something about his game thats got that x factor.

nerd2die4

HSC
you really think Gould will be gone next year? stuart doesnt coach the roosters, he is just a face he gets orders barked at him from gould. with ricky stuart the 'great coach' coaching NSW next year, that gurantees you Gould will be there.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Why be so cynical? You saw Gould's reaction to the loss in QLD, Stuart doesn't like that negative media attention, he'll have none of it.

nerd2die4

HSC
Loz#1 said:
Why be so cynical? You saw Gould's reaction to the loss in QLD, Stuart doesn't like that negative media attention, he'll have none of it.
Is that why when he is well aware of the cameras around him he swears at a roosters mistake?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Again, why so cynical? Every coach swears, who fucking cares? Gould is gone, Stuart's in, quit your bitching.

nerd2die4

HSC
every coach may very well swear. but Stuart is the one that gets his voice caught on camera, which gets him negative media attention.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Well you know what, so be it. But lately he hasn't had much to swear about don't you think? You seem like one of those people who tried to find some negative in everything.

neonazi

on a completely different topic to whats bein said at the moment....wat do people think of da advertisin campaign with shrek and donkey for the origin series? i think its kinda weird havin them there.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Anything that has donkey in it has my approval. Is it donkey that goes for NSW?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)