State of Origin Thread (1 Viewer)

neonazi

how dirty were qld's tactics...namin an injured player in the hope that caroll wouldnt get suspended and then replace the injured guy. but u can understand them for tryin anyways.

neonazi

mick crocker rolled his ankle in trainin and could possibly miss the match. he thinks he'll be right but he will have an injury cloud over him. lets hope buderus breaks his ancle in a tackle on wednesday nite.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
He's still in apparently.

Woo, I'm watching the game at Easts tomorrow. Drinking, yay!

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
neonazi said:
how dirty were qld's tactics...namin an injured player in the hope that caroll wouldnt get suspended and then replace the injured guy. but u can understand them for tryin anyways.
i thought it was smart, though it was unlikely to succed

neonazi

they should have just dealt with the fact and name another lock like flannery or sattler. carrolls not even all that good anyways so i dont knowy they made such a kafuffle about it.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
neonazi said:
they should have just dealt with the fact and name another lock like flannery or sattler. carrolls not even all that good anyways so i dont knowy they made such a kafuffle about it.
Caroll is a machine, he gets better with age. he hits the ball up as hard as anyone and puts the body on the line with his tackles. QLd will miss him in defense.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
carroll is bloody amazing, i was just watching some of his earlier games in origin, and HE IS a machine. i havent seen anyone with that build run so fast, and hit so hard.

nerd2die4

HSC
hmmm im nervous about tonight. queensland have never won at telstra. hopefully we can change that tonight.

HSC
AsyLum said:
carroll is bloody amazing, i was just watching some of his earlier games in origin, and HE IS a machine. i havent seen anyone with that build run so fast, and hit so hard.
webcke?????????

neonazi

i wish there was a test match to be played after this state of origin series. i think its good to know which players were regarded as the best in their positions by gettin to play a test match.
and i think australia should start playing rest of the world teams only i.e. combinin all of the best palyers from like england and nz. cos we just seem to kill the other countries.
anyways...GO THE BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)