STATE RANKING CHEM (3rd) AND BIO (12th) and MODERN NOTES (1 Viewer)

Kamal15

HSC
Got these notes (Chem + Bio) for my brother. This is one awesome stuff. I reckon this is much much better than what I see from Matrix and Talent 100.

Don't pay for those materials when you can grab Kamal's stuff! Truly awesome!
Thanks mate.

khalsaseva

HSC
HI
Wondering if i could get JUST your industrial notes?
im also an acclerant at girra
test next week
please PM regarding prices..
THX

alex2437

HSC
Hi Kamal,

I recently purchased both your biology and chemistry (for a very reasonable price considering the detail). They are fantastic, they cover all the dot points in detail with heaps of examples and diagrams. Best notes I have come across for HSC Chemistry and Biology. Would definitely recommend them to anyone doing these subjects.

NecroBlade

HSC
Absolutely amazing notes created by Kamal

there are tonnes and tonnes of information ensuring that i don't miss apart, guys i truly recommend you having a chat with Kamal.

I have just begun Yr 12 and now with reference to these notes, i can be on top of my A game

Thanks Kamal for taking out some time and sharing your excellent notes with me !

awper7

HSC
I just bought the Chem notes. They are absolutely worth every penny. Thank you Kamal :)

LBcoconuts

HSC
I just bought this guy's Chemistry notes, and they are AMAZING! A comprehensive, well-structured set of notes at a very reasonable price.
Kamal himself was also very friendly and forthcoming, and made the whole process quick and easy.

Best set of notes I have seen HANDS DOWN - would definitely recommend!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)