• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

statement tees (1 Viewer)

Undertoad

HSC
My friend made me a t-shirt that says, 'I love math' its really cool lol

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
I saw one on Friday saying 'party till he's cute', which was bad.

Most of the statement tees that I hate are the ones that are try-hard cool or slutty.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
if anyone can find one that says 'my other tshirt has a band name on it', let me know

gorgo31

HSC
We stock some pretty funny ones where I work from an American brand called Five Crown: "Friends don't let friends wear mullets" with a drawing of a guy sporting the biggest 80's mullet imagineable and "I'm not gay but my Dads are!" with some rainbows both sold pretty well.

I'm a big fan of the witty or funny ones, but so many are lame and slutty, especially the aforementioned Supre tees or overly macho sexual ones.

miss_m

HSC
withoutaface said:
T-shirt hell is better.
Yeah I used to like them but every once in a while you see one that's a bit too wrong and offensive so that kind of turns me off.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I saw a girl in Penrith the other day wearing one that said 'Hurry up and kiss me. My boyfriend's coming' or something like that

:rolleyes:

ohh la la

HSC
i have one kinda statement tee. its this little one my beau picked me up in malaysia which has got all this stuff on it about the asahi brewery. complete with the translation mistakes. i dont wear it though cause all the little ones cant get over that its
a) advertising beer
b) sayd gerat instead of great
but i like looking at it....its hot

kimmi06

HSC
oh. my. GOD. I have a very broad mind when it comes to fashion, but ANY slogan t that exists needs to be eradicated. I HATE them. Seriously, that "$10000 in debt, but damn I look good!" one....how LAME can you get? $10000 in debt hey? Then why not spend the extra $20 and get a GOOD t-shirt rather than a shitty, un-funny, gay-material top from K-Mart? With the exception of band t-shirts, they SUCK.

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
i've got two statements tee's i think
ones from myer plain green and says 'everyone loves an italian girl' - and i'm italian and that seems appropriate

and the other from jay jays and says not everyone is a morning person

both tasteful

Gangels

HSC
I cant stand it when girls put these shirts on and then accuse you of looking at their tits when all your trying to do is read the fucking thing.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Argonaut said:
Two word: Block Clothing.

Dunno if you have them at Albies (how do I get in?), but here at Duval, we've got plenty:

- I swear to Drunk I'm not God

- Goon Bag: $10
Text Books: Too Much
Waking up in H/I Block ... Priceless

- Warning: Excessive consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you have mystical kung fu powers

- Warning: Excessive consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are smarter, funnier and prettier than someone from D/E Block

- Warning: Excessive consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns to the forehead

- Of course I know what a restraining order is. you act as if I've never dated before

- What starts with F, ends in K and guarantees a good night? F BLOCK!
i hate in-jokes.

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
john31459 said:
I saw someone with a Tshirt saying "Trust me I'm a lawyer". And I REALLY want to know where to get in from lol.

thats my msn photo at the moment!

Last edited:
It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Argonaut said:
Only in-jokes are those referring to individual blocks, and are, of course, interchangeable for whatever you feel like. The rest are just statements.
OK, well, is H/I Block a good place to wake up in one morning?

Is D/E Block actually filled with smart, funny and pretty people?

Where is F BLOCK and what makes it so good?

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
I saw one which said "Come back when you're rich" and "Lie (insert next) to me". They're pretty funny really, just a bit shallow...I would wear a witty one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)