Staying a virgin until marriage (guys) (3 Viewers)

HSC
Uni Grad
this spastic guy i know from school now has a kid

he sent evryone on his frends list on facebook a message asking them to vote for his babby in a 'cutest baby' facebook comp

i sent him a message back
'sorry bro i was gonna vote for your babby but then i thought itd be unfair if i didnt look at the competition
and i found a babby that was cuter so voted for it sorry bro :'( '

RANK 1

HSC
this spastic guy i know from school now has a kid

he sent evryone on his frends list on facebook a message asking them to vote for his babby in a 'cutest baby' facebook comp

i sent him a message back
'sorry bro i was gonna vote for your babby but then i thought itd be unfair if i didnt look at the competition
and i found a babby that was cuter so voted for it sorry bro :'( '
Cool story man!

boris

Banned
HSC
you are all forgetting one thing

sex is the best do it every opportunity you get and if you are drunk it doesnt matter if shes fat even just dont tell anyone

kfnmpah

HSC
you are all forgetting one thing

sex is the best do it every opportunity you get and if you are drunk it doesnt matter if shes fat even just dont tell anyone
You should start a church or something, man.

but srs, you're right. We're all gonna be dead in like 80 years, why would you wait until you get married to have sechs. sechs r00lz.
I just had one of those wtf am i here for moments. freakin out, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Last edited:

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A

but srs, you're right. We're all gonna be dead in like 80 years, why would you wait until you get married to have sechs. sechs r00lz.
I just had one of those wtf am i here for moments. freakin out, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
are you saying that you'd be up for a gangbang

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC

hey thats a really good way to think... since we are all going to die lets just all fuck da poliz and act like whores fucking everyone... yep good story. Please note the sarcasm

kfnmpah

HSC
hey thats a really good way to think... since we are all going to die lets just all fuck da poliz and act like whores fucking everyone... yep good story. Please note the sarcasm
Herp derp sif not waiting til you're married to have sechs is being a whore.
If you get a boyfriend that you dig, just let him slip it in. what's the point of waiting til you're married, I'm saying. What a massive wasye of time. I'm not saying YEAH GURL YOU WORK THAT STREET CORNER!

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
Herp derp sif not waiting til you're married to have sechs is being a whore.
If you get a boyfriend that you dig, just let him slip it in. what's the point of waiting til you're married, I'm saying. What a massive wasye of time. I'm not saying YEAH GURL YOU WORK THAT STREET CORNER!
yeah alright if you like him and want it fine but the reason shouldn't be we are all going to die one day so meh thats just plain stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)