STFU bogans. Freedom of movement is a natural right. (1 Viewer)

BBJ is back

Banned
HSC
N/A
I am sick to death; literally, of hearing Bogan trash of outer western suburbs being interviewed about how boat people are taking over this country. To think that the uneducated, blue collar, Bogan redneck could actually even cast a vote cannot be comprehended. Let this be clear, the denial of any immigrant, by boat or by plane, should be considered a human rights violation. The freedom of movement and by extension the free movement of labour is a natural right, this right keeps intact the sovereignty of the individual. It is fundamental that every single freedom loving individual agrees.

To think that the establishment, or even the democratic setup, has some god given right to decide who comes here is fascist, for how can a redneck from the out suburbs of Sydney decide who comes and lives on this soil? Do they own this country? No. Do they have a right to decide wtf happens on soil that they have no property rights to? No. So STFU.

MC Squidge

BOS' Apex Predator
HSC
They want all the rights to this country but they aren't a part of it. FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

BBJ is back

Banned
HSC
N/A
They want all the rights to this country but they aren't a part of it. FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
fuck off you trash. who the fuck are you to decide who comes here? do you own this fucking country? I bet you don't even own the fucking keyboard you type on, your daddy who works 80 hours a week in the factory thats going to shut down next month probably purchased it for you. hahaha

MC Squidge

BOS' Apex Predator
HSC
I am a white, middle aged, heterosexual male, therefore what I say goes, BITCH!

I own this country. I Inherited it from my ancestors, who came to this great land and took it from the savages who roamed it.

BBJ is back

Banned
HSC
N/A
I am a white, middle aged, heterosexual male, therefore what I say goes, BITCH!

I own this country. I Inherited it from my ancestors, who came to this great land and took it from the savages who roamed it.
go get raped by a muslim.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Canberra is pretty far in Western Sydney and $100k+ is pretty low wages.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
I am sick to death; literally, of hearing Bogan trash of outer western suburbs being interviewed about how boat people are taking over this country. To think that the uneducated, blue collar, Bogan redneck could actually even cast a vote cannot be comprehended. Let this be clear, the denial of any immigrant, by boat or by plane, should be considered a human rights violation. The freedom of movement and by extension the free movement of labour is a natural right, this right keeps intact the sovereignty of the individual. It is fundamental that every single freedom loving individual agrees.

To think that the establishment, or even the democratic setup, has some god given right to decide who comes here is fascist, for how can a redneck from the out suburbs of Sydney decide who comes and lives on this soil? Do they own this country? No. Do they have a right to decide wtf happens on soil that they have no property rights to? No. So STFU.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I am sick to death; literally, of hearing Bogan trash of outer western suburbs being interviewed about how boat people are taking over this country.
this didnt happen

absorber

HSC
trollfest.

But the problem is that it isn't just bogans who think like this.

absorber

HSC
trollfest.

But the problem is that it isn't just bogans who think like this.

Levi Eshkol

HSC
N/A
Do they own this country? No. Do they have a right to decide wtf happens on soil that they have no property rights to? No. So STFU.
The Australian government, I'd say, has a fair claim to Australia.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I have an idea. Why don't we deport some of our natural born bogans who don't want to be here and let in these people who obviously WANT to be in Australia and have often made sacrifices for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)