Strange question, is this allowed? (1 Viewer)

wagig

HSC
Okay so i have quite a random question,
For the HSC external examinations, are we allowed to write on the back of our hand to remind us of things once the exam has ALREADY STARTED?
I know we obviously aren't allowed to write anything before the exam, but is there anything stopping us writing reminders and notes during?? :p
Thanks haha

ebbygoo

HSC
Just write it in a spare booklet as soon as the exam starts instead? That way you can't be accused of cheating.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Just write it in a spare booklet as soon as the exam starts instead? That way you can't be accused of cheating.
This ^^ You can ask for a spare booklet anytime during the exam, so just ask for one at the beginning and don't hand it in at the end

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
I thought no paper can be taken out of the exam in the end?
You just leave it on your desk as opposed to putting it in your booklets.

They'll collect the spare paper and paper people have drawn on and put that separate to what is marked :)

D94

HSC
N/A
Whilst there really isn't anything wrong with that (afaik), why would you put yourself into a position of scrutiny? Not worth the risk.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Whilst there really isn't anything wrong with that (afaik), why would you put yourself into a position of scrutiny? Not worth the risk.
This. I wouldn't take the risk. Better to be safe than sorry. Use a spare writing booklet, or scribble stuff down on your question booklet (which doesn't get seen by markers), or just pencil in stuff on your page before you answer a question and erase it later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)