• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

strapless bras with no "overflow" (1 Viewer)

phizzy

HSC
the average female aussie chest is apparently smaller than most other places
mainly cuz the d cup here is a size smaller than the d cup in the uk
which is annoying cuz i just found out that i've drifted to teh e/f cup range the otehr day and guess what? only myer in the city apparently stocks strapless bras that big
yippity fricking kiyay!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hmm, I think I can see where you're talking about. I have a really cheap t-shirt convertible bra from Best and Less and for the price of it, it is the bestest thing I have ever bought!

HSC
N/A
grk_styl said:
ANY lingerie stores? and um...you have to go naked right? lol

i doubt so many people can be that wrong. if 10C doesn't fit...but 10D does...isn't it just obvious??!!

why u wasting 5 years in an engineering degree just to be able to check boob sizes? lol
I don't think you have to go completely topless - the one time I did get measured, I just stayed in my top (it was thin fabric, though, and I was an AA at the time so she probably couldn't be bothered). Can anyone who's been recently measured fill us in?

In regards to ill-fitting bras, apparently a lot of women stay in the cup size but go an extra band width up rather than the other way around... and/or, their breasts change size (which will supposedly happen to all of us) and they stay in the same bra size rather than getting a new size.

Also, sometimes it's hard to tell... I've got my A-cup bras in storage, but for fun I tried one on the other day. I can actually still fit into it!!! Sort of, anyway. It doesn't hurt or anything, there's just not much support and it looks "small". But I guess if you don't keep track of growth/change, it's easy to not notice?

l-mercedes-l

Has left the building :D
Thanks to everyone who went out of their way to he
HSC
you can measure it yourself.

first you measure around just under the boobs in inches which is your size (eg 10, 12 etc), then measure the biggest part [usually around the nipples] and the difference = cup size
1 inch = aa
2 inch = a
3 inch = b
4 inch = c
etc etc.

remember reading this in a magazine years ago. hope this helps

OR you could have it professionally done... but that takes alot more effort

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
yeah, i think i'm definitely going to get measured the next time i head into bras and things or whatever. i tried on a bendon B-cup strapless today and it was too big!! maybe it's just the brand because i fit into mainly Cs for everything else.

there were only the lacy fine lines straplesses at the city myer so i'll hunt around elsewhere when i have time :) miss gtr, how long do those non-chicken fillet stick-ons last for? in terms of both how long you can wear it during the day, and how durable it is...?

thanks for your help, guys!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
grk_styl said:
ANY lingerie stores? and um...you have to go naked right? lol

i doubt so many people can be that wrong. if 10C doesn't fit...but 10D does...isn't it just obvious??!!

why u wasting 5 years in an engineering degree just to be able to check boob sizes? lol
Because you women had to go and make your boobs irregular shapes leading to complex matematical problems arising from measurement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)