stress relievers? (1 Viewer)

namesAsh

HSC
Nothing better than gathering your group of friends and laughing about what happened during the week and ordering pizza watching the telly til late every once and a while.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Raging at some zombies (left 4 dead 2)
Playing some really loud heavy music
raging at someone/something

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Walks/jogs and the Internet are both good ones for me. As well as talking to a few close friends.

carmot

HSC
If it's something I'm doing that's stressing me, I close it/get away from it and try to do something completely unrelated....like maths hw --> internet :D If's it's some event, like exams, I sit back and try to take reaaallly deep breaths and close my eyes, or read or something else relaxing. I find playing piano or any other instrument is extremely effective.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
punch something. punching someone isn't bad too but don't do it often (only do it to person who deserves it).

musing

HSC
I usually go on Tumblr
Take a long walk outside (love this when it's cloudy/partially raining)
Write something in your journal/diary

Yeah.. I don't know.

red-butterfly

HSC
do maths hw :) YAYY maths :p
lol yeah more like it adds more stress

I like to talk to close friends and vent as a stress reliever as well as count coins... dunno what it is about counting money that calms me down o__O

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

I like to talk to close friends and vent as a stress reliever as well as count coins... dunno what it is about counting money that calms me down o__O
Are you going to be a banker?

spyborg

HSC
N/A

lol i smell a gold digger =)

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad

It doesn't add more stress to me. It keeps me focus, and in a weird way.. in relaxes me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)