• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Stress Relievers (2 Viewers)

Gigacube

HSC
:O There is still hope. I'm going to drink lots of milk/take calcium supplements until I turn 18 :D
I'm taller than my mother, shorter than my father. huh.

If 168cm is considered short... I wonder how tall you'd have to be, to be considered tall. I saaayyyyy.... 174cm :D That's super tall.
Don't go overboard with the supplements! You also need to put on weight. You might reach 50Kg and grow again.

I think 180cm is average for guys. For Asian guys I guess 174cm is average.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Don't go overboard with the supplements! You also need to put on weight. You might reach 50Kg and grow again.

I think 180cm is average for guys. For Asian guys I guess 174cm is average.
I want to maintain my weight of 45kgs and be 165cm by the time i'm 18. Great. It's decided :]
Pshh, you can never have enough of a good thing :p
I wont overdose on calcium... I hope :p

hscishard

HSC
Yeah, don't rely on BMI. I don't consider myself severely underweight, but my BMI of 14.3 would argue otherwise.
Does Australia have a different BMI thingo then? :/ So lost...
LOL. I'm only going to pig out while my metabolism allows me to. As soon as it slows down, i'll stop eating like a monster :]
Is BMI a percentage of fat in your body? If so, then using these charts and calculators aren't effective at all...
e.g. those freakish bodybuilders can weigh over 100kg. Then according to these calculators, they are severly overweight.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
woww.... bmi of 14? i think that is underweight

the only real time bmi does not apply effectively is when muscle becomes too much of a percentage of weight; with muscle>fat (in kgs)

as is evidenced by footy players or body builders otherwise being obese if that was the case

although to sammy, it may just be genetics. Can't really judge tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)