• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Stress Relievers (1 Viewer)

fishfingerz

HSC
You all are so lucky. if only you could buy metabolism (sure some idiot is selling theirs on ebay). anyways, I count every calorie and now i'm skinny but even after like 2 months of no sweets and stuff, i have one chocolate chip and my stomach inflates thirty times.

Anyways, watching tv shows where they have characters like george constanza and doug heffernan in them really does abate the stress. lol

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
You all are so lucky. if only you could buy metabolism (sure some idiot is selling theirs on ebay). anyways, I count every calorie and now i'm skinny but even after like 2 months of no sweets and stuff, i have one chocolate chip and my stomach inflates thirty times.

Anyways, watching tv shows where they have characters like george constanza and doug heffernan in them really does abate the stress. lol
Who are those people?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
not cos of stress but because i rarely excercise now
I know what you mean. In my primary years and I dare say my early high school years, I use to be fit and the thought of studying was long long away from me. Now textbooks appeal to me more than exercise. (Thank you to the HSC)

RANK 1

HSC
hmm.. wouldnt say textbooks appeal to me more than exercise, i rarely use my textbooks for study, except for maths. but yea the moment i finish hsc im going to go pick up a martial art and start working out

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Yes, best stress reliever. The fresh breeze cleanses your face while you smell the freshness of the trees and grass during rain and the sound of rain pouring heavily onto the ground. Soothing isn't it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)