Strike Thursday 23rd oct 2008 (Aka Tomorrow) (1 Viewer)

TBK11

HSC
does everyone have a half day strike tomorrow cause my school does they are supporting some public school with some transferring teacher policy something about the point system anywho we just got notified about this 10mins before lunch is any1 else having a strike tomorrow.

Wooo Saw V tomorrow cant wait :p

Scissors

HSC
WOOOO!! STRIKEE!

Oh fuck, I've already finished school.

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
really?
my school didn't mention anything about a strike...
so I guess I have to go. :(

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow lucky... I have science yearlies tomorrow and we got no note so i guess not

Meh can wait till holidays right after SC, im going to spend so much time sleeping I wont even eat haha

But we dont have any strikes that we should know about.. kind of a drag going to school lol

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
TBK11 said:
does everyone have a half day strike tomorrow cause my school does they are supporting some public school with some transferring teacher policy something about the point system anywho we just got notified about this 10mins before lunch is any1 else having a strike tomorrow.

Wooo Saw V tomorrow cant wait :p
Wish we had one, I HATE thursdays. All the boring subjects (Maths/PE/Mandatory History/Science/Food Tech) on the one day. Blegh.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
I have three yearlies tomorrow [history, geography, german writing] so, fat chance =[

suzlee

HSC
hahahaha you people stuck doing yearlies!
a small and quiet note: there are quite a lot of you :)

speedofsound

HSC
Our official examination days are over as of now... it's been a good week thus far, I have been at school for a grand total of one hour. Now we just have to do that Computing trial tomorrow, lawlz.

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
speedofsound said:
Our official examination days are over as of now... it's been a good week thus far, I have been at school for a grand total of one hour. Now we just have to do that Computing trial tomorrow, lawlz.
What skool do you go to? I have my computer trials 2mrw also.

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Some teachers striked at my school. Which left classes without teachers, so the school brought in casuals but then realised they were breaking the strike by using more labor to cover the striking teachers classes so they had to change all the time tables.

Pointless day

suzlee

HSC
agirlinatutu said:
Some teachers striked at my school. Which left classes without teachers, so the school brought in casuals but then realised they were breaking the strike by using more labor to cover the striking teachers classes so they had to change all the time tables.

Pointless day

Wow LOL

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
suzlee said:
lol yeah. Sitting in the quad for 30minutes in the quad under minimal supervision with a temperature of about 12 was the highlight of my day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)