Struggle / Study ( Goeg ) (1 Viewer)

MailMofo

HSC
I'm averaging around 75 % and over for all my other subjects excluding that of geography.

Our teacher while knowledgeable, has of lately taken on a high position within the school resulting in less class time and often struggles to find time to help us with questions outside of the classroom.

Im finding myself falling behind in geography ( only averaging 68 % in exams, which should of been 75 % and over but wasn't because our geography teacher ( who organised the trial timetable ) put both geography / english on the same day with only a 20 minute break ).

So, my question is:

• How do i actively study for geography ( Mostly writing essays? )
  • Any recommendations how do successfully write notes for geography

And generally any other advice will be more then welcomed.

Thank you,

-- Trent

TheStallion

HSC
which should of been 75 % and over but wasn't because our geography teacher ( who organised the trial timetable ) put both geography / english on the same day with only a 20 minute break ).
Not a good enough excuse, i've got my english adv paper and geography paper on the same day for my prelims, and even though you can't compare prelims and trial HSC exams, you should be prepared for both.

How to study for geo? Write notes.
How to write study notes? Summarise.

Niek

HSC
Writing out essay plans, including all the statistics/case studies etc you are going to use is always good. Also, do lots of practice skill questions.
And I find mind maps really helpful, they show you lots of good connections etc and lay everything out clearly :)

Dibbles

HSC
Um i know this is really late but fuck off thestallion you gay yr 11 cunt. I'm pretty sure prelim's are only 2 hours long and not 3. Having 2 tests straight after each other is fine in prelim but HSC is another matter. Douche

Swalden

HSC
Um i know this is really late but fuck off thestallion you gay yr 11 cunt. I'm pretty sure prelim's are only 2 hours long and not 3. Having 2 tests straight after each other is fine in prelim but HSC is another matter. Douche
I agree, untill you've actually experienced year 12 for yourself, not your easy prelims, then fuck off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)