Stuck with the same subjects till the end, any regrets? (1 Viewer)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
well, just do as basketcase does.. that is skip the class to do something productive. i do not endorse skipping classes but it's for a good cause!
I heartly endorse this event or product :p

But really, if you feel like that you gain nothing from being in chemistry, then it is better for you to spend those periods doing something else rather than doing something which you will discard very quickly. So try to work something out that will get you time to do other things during chemistry, and at the worst, skip the classes if need be.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Alternatively, catching up on lost sleep during chem sounds good too.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Then this is what you do for the rest of the year in Chemistry: skip classes, do other things that need to be done, and if anyone gets suspicious, then run like hell :)
SoulSearcher said:
I heartly endorse this event or product :p

But really, if you feel like that you gain nothing from being in chemistry, then it is better for you to spend those periods doing something else rather than doing something which you will discard very quickly. So try to work something out that will get you time to do other things during chemistry, and at the worst, skip the classes if need be.

Thank you I shall take on board the advice. The only bad thing that could come out of it is I shall worsen my reputation as a bludger. :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Yeah, agreed, don't spend your time hanging around in forums on the internet or doing an assignment at 3am on the day that it is due :p
And what would you know about that SoulSearcher...

;)

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
anyone wondering about economics? it sucks shit it's awful it's boring and mind numbing and i can't fucking wait to drop it and then go and burn my eco book . just like i tore up all my maths books at the end of last year!

DIE MATHS
DIE SCIENCE
DIE ECONOMICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

other than that i love my subjects:
english advanced and extension, 1 unit of religion ( to go with 1 unit extension), visual arts, ancient history, community and family studies and economics *stabs economics textbook*

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Arm's too numb to feel the strike :)

Yeah, agreed, don't spend your time hanging around in forums on the internet or doing an assignment at 3am on the day that it is due :p
uh oh, I did that just last week for Chem. :uhoh:

I felt like shit the next day...I'm never doin it again...maybe...:p

SoulSearcher

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
And what would you know about that SoulSearcher...

;)
An awful lot, I can tell you that much ;)
~shinigami~ said:
uh oh, I did that just last week for Chem. :uhoh"

I felt like shit the next day...I'm never doin it again...maybe...:p
As long as you don't do it all the time, it should not be too much of a worry. Coincidently, I don't really feel that tired the next day after pulling an all-nighter, but certainly not going to do it all the time, that would just be stupid.

HSC
The Great SoulSearcher said:
An awful lot, I can tell you that much ;)
ahehehehehee see you tonight, baby. ;)

ahen said:
anyone wondering about economics? it sucks shit it's awful it's boring and mind numbing and i can't fucking wait to drop it and then go and burn my eco book .
in contrast, i love it. :) so fun to learn about how to cheat the economic systems.

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
eco's alright.. it's just full of things to remember and get the concepts of.. not to the point where i love it.. but.. not that bad as a subj

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Gonna be a conjoined Mr. shadow treasurer twin for eco tommorow, yay.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I have no regrets of my subject choice, I enjoy all my subjects [except english].

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Actually, it might've been cool to have done hospitality or food tech. I'm now dependent on canned food.

HSC
m0ofinlady said:
Actually, it might've been cool to have done hospitality or food tech. I'm now dependent on canned food.
i give thanks to the kettle for providing me with hot water for all my bowls of noodles. i also give thanks to the microwave for heating up my frozen dinners. amen.

"Chubby"

HSC
i regret doing 3 of my subjects ( not naming it ).....i did not realise it was all wrong for me until i got my yr 11 half yearly marks......and by then...it was too late to change *cries* ahahahhaha

Crouch15

HSC
yea im really happy with my subjects. i am doing Legal Studies, General Maths, Business Studies, Economics, Advanced English and Geography. Except for English and Maths im scoring in the 90's and am at the top of the class. I'm considering dropping maths as it is soooo slow and im actually goin backwards. I despise Adv English so much. At first we were doing Australian Identity now change its all sooooo crap..apart from that im happy but.but yea i really enjoy economics and it is fairly basic to date..

mrzeidan1

Tigers '08
HSC
is 13 units too much in year 12??

picking up ext 2 maths, thinking of droppin pdhpe

SoulSearcher

HSC
mrzeidan1 said:
is 13 units too much in year 12??

picking up ext 2 maths, thinking of droppin pdhpe
If you pick up extension 2 maths, then you will not have to sit for the 2 unit maths paper, which means that you would have only 10 units for your HSC if you went ahead with dropping pdhpe. Without dropping pdhpe, you would have 12 units in your HSC year. As for your question, it would depend on whether you are able to cope with the workload of 13 units. If you can, then it isn't too much, but if you could not cope with it, then it would be too much.

googled

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Oh, so if you do Ext. 2 maths you DON'T get 2 unit mathematics counting towards your UAI? But you are doing 4 units aren't you???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)