Student commits suicide (1 Viewer)

Nightsarah

HSC
I can't believe there isn't further investigation into this. Fucken dodgey story. Parents killed the poor kid for sure.

stF-vampyre

HSC
Why would you even joke about that kind of shit? If suicide was the less painful alternative to facing his parents, what do you think his parents would do? Not everyone is lucky enough to be from a nice suburban family.
Honestly whilst i consider this sad and also recognize we dont know the full story...i think its blown out of proportion. a year 10 student? Stress? a TERM paper? whats the big deal. his parents [according to the article] said they would SORT IT OUT. i think there was more to it, but that kind of voids the above doesnt it, seeing as he faced his parents and they were dealing with it. Its sad that the boy was washed with the ideas that suicide was the only and best choice for such a small incident, really sad, and a terrible and stupid waste.

~

also, enough with the goddamned bigotry argument. Stop repeating the same insult over and over its just making you seem cruel and unintelligent! If thats your aim, congratulations but keep the snide comments to yourself, no one cares.

guesswhobatman

HSC
If you guys don't really know what your talking about, why make such comments? And the whole genepool thing is so ridiculous, I really do hope you lot were being sarcastic or something..

Year 10 in India's a pretty big deal. It's pretty much Year 12( but a whole lot harder). I think there's like these three sections that you can choose to go into; i.e science,arts and engineering I think... um can't really remember... But yeah, it's reallllyy stressful. You've got your own parents putting a load of pressure on you to do well so that they can go off to brag to their friends, your neighbours pry into your life and judge you if you don't do well in these exams and basically it's a load of shit. My cousin who's in India basically had no social life for the whole year due to Year 10. Most kids start tuition in Year 9/8 for it. It's pretty mad. Ausland HSC is nothing compared to it.... No surprise that the kid committed suicide really. But yeah, where's the investigation into it!?

HSC
N/A
If you guys don't really know what your talking about, why make such comments? And the whole genepool thing is so ridiculous, I really do hope you lot were being sarcastic or something..

Year 10 in India's a pretty big deal. It's pretty much Year 12( but a whole lot harder). I think there's like these three sections that you can choose to go into; i.e science,arts and engineering I think... um can't really remember... But yeah, it's reallllyy stressful. You've got your own parents putting a load of pressure on you to do well so that they can go off to brag to their friends, your neighbours pry into your life and judge you if you don't do well in these exams and basically it's a load of shit. My cousin who's in India basically had no social life for the whole year due to Year 10. Most kids start tuition in Year 9/8 for it. It's pretty mad. Ausland HSC is nothing compared to it.... No surprise that the kid committed suicide really. But yeah, where's the investigation into it!?

stfu. what the fuck do you know

btw, pakis are superior to indian shit cunts

guesswhobatman

HSC
Woah.. someone's fired up.

Well, I just posted what I knew. More then some people obviously, who've posted on this thread. Oh and good for you... seriously, tell someone that cares about your bigot, racist, ignorant opinions! :)

HSC
N/A
Woah.. someone's fired up.

Well, I just posted what I knew. More then some people obviously, who've posted on this thread. Oh and good for you... seriously, tell someone that cares about your bigot, racist, ignorant opinions! :)
how the fuck can i be racist against my own kind you jew

Deathless

HSC
Initally I thought it was a student who had done the HSC this year commiting suicide...

guesswhobatman

HSC
stfu. what the fuck do you know

btw, pakis are superior to indian shit cunts
Didn't say you were being racist against your own kind (where'd you get that one from?)... What IS your own kind by the way?

Anyway pretty sure saying that one race is superior to the other is racist. Also labelling me as a Jew is pretty racist too considering you don't really know that,are just saying that "as an insult"(if that's what you think it is), and are concluding that I am one after something that I've said on the web.

Hmm.. Using your brain (the fantastic gift that life has given you) is good sometimes, you know...

Haha, what a fool...

Danmiff

HSC
all this talk about the 'gene pool' i reckon wasn't motivated racially.

its all in the same vein as "THe Darwin Awards"
i.e. if a kid from any race had killed himself over a single test then maybe he just isn't ready to pass on his traits to the next kid.

and jesus stop getting fired up at trolls

mirakon

nigga
HSC
You're a racist troll. Please do us all a favour and shut up.
No katietully is not being racist. This is what I hate about people joining threads in the middle, they don't understand what's going on. katietully is talking about eliminating idiotic people from the gene pool, not Indians. She is targetting stupidity, regardless of race. If she says someone is wrong, and they happen to be Indian, it doesn't make her racist as it wouldn't matter if the person was white or not.

The fact is that the kid committed suicide because:

1. He was too much of a sissy to confront his parents. Instead he chose death.

2. He was immature and stupid. Truly the guilt of cheating in an exam does not mean you commit suicide. He has brought about grief amongst family and friends from committing suicide to alleviate the grief they would have suffered if they foud out he cheated. It was completely illogical.

3. Having cheated himself, he has no one else except for him to blame. He brought all of this about for himself so I have pretty much nio sympathy for him.

In addition some of you have clearly never met ad infinitum/comingupforair. Such stupidity makes him sub-human filth and he deserves no human rights anyway so please stop trying to defend him.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
what don't you guys understand about 'survival of the fittest'

HSC
No katietully is not being racist. This is what I hate about people joining threads in the middle, they don't understand what's going on. katietully is talking about eliminating idiotic people from the gene pool, not Indians. She is targetting stupidity, regardless of race. If she says someone is wrong, and they happen to be Indian, it doesn't make her racist as it wouldn't matter if the person was white or not.

The fact is that the kid committed suicide because:

1. He was too much of a sissy to confront his parents. Instead he chose death.

2. He was immature and stupid. Truly the guilt of cheating in an exam does not mean you commit suicide. He has brought about grief amongst family and friends from committing suicide to alleviate the grief they would have suffered if they foud out he cheated. It was completely illogical.

3. Having cheated himself, he has no one else except for him to blame. He brought all of this about for himself so I have pretty much nio sympathy for him.

In addition some of you have clearly never met ad infinitum/comingupforair. Such stupidity makes him sub-human filth and he deserves no human rights anyway so please stop trying to defend him.
+1

i do feel a tad bit sympathetic for the death, but i don't really like the decision made to commit suicide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)