Student- Teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
I was tutoring a girl in english last year and I'm pretty sure she wanted some, pity she was only 7

teen

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I did and it didn't have any adverse effects really.

HSC
N/A
Had a thing for my chem tutor, he was around 3-4 years older?
He looked like a cuter, younger, less buggy eyed version of Sheldon Cooper. XD
Couple of girls [needless to say, they were the weird ugly ones who wore too much makeup and thought they were hot] in my grade used to to take pictures of the p.e teacher.
They found him hot and would try to add him on Facebook...
Yeah. Don't know if they still find him attractive; they now do the same to the IT guy. :|

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Only illegal if the student is under 18.
I've been told by teachers that they aren't allowed to engage in student-teacher relationships with their own students 5 whole years after they stop teaching them in case they've been grooming them for sex or something

Which you could be doing via the internet anyway and no one would know

ital101

HSC
doli incapax
duty of care - teachers have a responsibility to ensure that their students are cared for and kept safe within the school environment. Once you're 18 and no longer a high school student, sure, go ahead and fool around with some young teacher fresh from university. Remember though that teachers are very tortured creatures. Don't go dating any English teachers either, they will do your head in, they're too philosophical or in some cases too literal. Best to steer clear of chain-smoking Austen lovers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)