• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

student teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

miranda

HSC
A teacher making the moves is an abuse of their position - it's one of power adn they can exploit it to gain what they want and this is wrong.
Even if a student makes the moves (which is odd), if the teacher responds positively it is also an abuse of their position of power.

Everyone at my old school thought i was having it off with our Reverend.
Which is wrong on SO many levels.

Lizzie_Doll

From a chicks perspective i reckon its okies to have a relationship with a teacher.
umm... i think ppl do it because they are vulnerable because of break ups with bf's and gf's or family issues... i have a perfectly normal relationship with my very hot very adorable modern history... id rather be with a mature older man then one of those little horny boys, who reckon their dicks are gifts from god.

relationships arent all about sex

~I'm not cheap, but I am on special this week~

Last edited:

Mill

HSC
Umm, never with a teacher, but as a tutor I've been with 3 co-workers and 2 students.

That sounds stupid, I guess. But it's not so hard if you're the same age practically.

django_

HSC
jessica_layden said:
would you ever "do the deed with a teacher?"

this question was raised during my english class last week, and resulted in a varitey of responses, i would be interested to hear your views on this topic.

it followed on from the findings that an ex student at our school was "involled" with a teacher sexually while at our school and they are now maried, and the teacher i still teacher. how did the suthorities allow this? we dont know, except the teacher is female and the student was male, so it didnt seem as bad as a male teacher chasing after a female student

would on any grounds u justify a student teacher relationship acceptable?
also what is the furthest you would go/ have gone with a teacher?

i kissed a teacher once ( i was delivering a note to a staffroom bewtween classes and it was just me and home and yeah - but now i realise i shouldnt have as it is a no go zone, i avoid him now)

anyway what are your thought on this topic? thanks

student - teacher r/ships: WRONG

theyre there for a reason, to teach, not fuck. maybe if u meet up AFTER school, but not while ur still attending. thats just fucking gay. who cares how old u are either.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
its wrong on so many levels.. the conflict of interest would be hugemungous.. argh it annoys me how people can say they even think sexually about a teacher, a TEACHER.. argh *traumatised*

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
theres only one teacher that i would bone at my school lol.....
Dance teacher.. shes like 22 and like omg *drool*

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
Mill said:
Umm, never with a teacher, but as a tutor I've been with 3 co-workers and 2 students.

That sounds stupid, I guess. But it's not so hard if you're the same age practically.
lol thats y i wanna b a tutor!!! lol

daunt

HSC
I remember there was this teacher in HS I so wanted to hit on me. As a student, would never make an approach - it's not fair on the teacher (issues.. you know) and way too embarassing!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i still dont know how anyone could even think about it.. seriously these people are teaching you things that will set you up for life u know? their like mentors... to some people, their teachers are like their parents because they dont have any themselves...

daunt

HSC
_muse_ said:
to some people, their teachers are like their parents because they dont have any themselves...
To others, they're like HOT.

Like I said, would never move on one - but wouldn't hesitate to return a move with the good ones.

HUNT

My 2 Cents Worth

WELL.... one of the new...(whom of which is now old) teachers was interested in a year 12 student...(male tacher in a girls school)...fell in love...blah, blah, blah...got told to stop havin relationships with school students, after school they occasionally hooked up.... literally......when she finished school, they got married, had children e.t.c....and he is now a notorious pervert...

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
Any credibility would go out the window if news of one gets to the media.

choc-chip

HSC
Wednesday November 10, 01:07 PM yahoo news

"Teacher avoids jail over sex with schoolboy

A Melbourne court has given a suspended jail sentence to a school teacher who had an affair with a student.

Karen Louise Ellis, 37, from Eltham North has received a 22-month suspended sentence after admitting to a two-month affair with a 15-year-old student late last year.

She pleaded guilty to six counts of child sex charges in the County Court.

Judge John Smallwood said the boy had told the court that he instigated the affair and that Ellis had initially resisted.

The court heard the boy failed year 10 and is now estranged from his mother.

However, he said he did not believe he was a victim and he would feel guilty if Ellis went to jail.

Judge Smallwood said Ellis's actions were not predatory or exploitative. However, he has registered her as a serious sexual offender, which stops her from working with children.

He said she had already suffered substantial punishment, including public ridicule.

Outside court, Ellis said she was responsible for her ruining her reputation.

"That's my own fault. I destroyed that anyway so I deserved exactly what I got," she said.

The suspended sentence lasts three years."

they both look hot ay...!
for me..dis is obsolutly excited n kool...!!!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
choc-chip said:
they both look hot ay...!
for me..dis is obsolutly excited n kool...!!!

wheres a picture to back that up? even then wouldnt his face be blurred?

why r u excited? they both made a mistake and r paying for it

HSC
lol i got sent the link to that article twice with the comment 'hey, that looks like your mum'

very, very sus esp considering she just went away for 3 days for a 'conference' :D

choc-chip

HSC
the guy is not bad...
the jokesiekiller, i found dat was excited 2 have a relationship wif teachers..not specifically takin abt dis case..

choc-chip

HSC
Thursday November 11, 01:30 PM

Boy insists he's no victim

A Melbourne teenager whose former teacher escaped jail over their sexual relationship says he has failed to reconcile with his mother over the affair.

Former teacher Karen Louise Ellis, 37, on Wednesday was given a 22-month jail sentence, wholly suspended, after pleading guilty to six counts of sexual penetration with a child under 16.

The charges relate to a six-week sexual relationship with the boy who was aged 15 at the time of the offences last year.

His mother reported the relationship to his school and to the police.

The boy, a Year 10 student at the time, has since left school, is estranged from his mother and lives with his grandparents.

The boy, now 16, told radio station 3AW on Thursday that he last spoke to his mother "a couple of months ago" and tried to make peace with her.

"I've asked to move back home and she said no ... so there's not much more I can do, mate. It's not my decision," he said.

Ellis was not solely responsible for the affair, the boy said.

"Everyone's saying I've got no brains and can't think for myself," he said.

"You're saying I was seduced and I've got no mind of my own and I didn't know what I was doing. That's totally wrong, mate ...

"Of course she had a responsibility and she's done the wrong thing, but it takes two to tango ...

"She's made one mistake that everyone's going to jump all over."

The boy criticised media reports that Ellis had bombarded him with 499 text messages, saying he reciprocated.

"It goes both ways, mate, but they didn't print that, did they?" the boy said.

The boy said he remained unaffected by the affair.

"Obviously it (the affair) was against the law, but I'm telling you I'm not affected by it, and I wasn't seduced," he said.

"I got along fine for the past year and I'll get along fine for the rest of my life."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)