student teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
MaryO'Donnell said:
liar!ha ha ha

i was once IN LOVE with my music teacher. he was 18 and i was 10. i used to cry when i was waking home from piano lessons. i wrote a letter to him once. that was awkward...
Music teachers are easy to fall in love with, because music is the language of love, and when you're a musician you're often in love with something/someone. Well that's what I was told anyway, when I told my best friend that I had a crush on my music teacher (note that I was 14, and he was about 28).

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Haha everyone used to think I had a crush on my ITM teacher just cos I always got the top mark and spent all my time at lunch in the computer rooms doing my assignments... He was lunchtime supervisor in the compy rooms... To tell you the truth I did'nt love him, it was ITM that I loved. I was just really close to him cos he was the only teacher I could trust, and the best. We were more like... really good friends, which is weird cos hes like 20-25 years older than me or something.

He was more like a father to me actually and I could... I wouldn't say love him like a father but I definately respected and looked up to him as a father. I wont deny that. But as for loving a teacher... nah not really.

krystalp

HSC
oh yeah music is the language of love, and so is lettuce, once, i fell in love with my guini pig. except he was 2months, and i was 18! i loved him like a father.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
krystalp said:
oh yeah music is the language of love, and so is lettuce, once, i fell in love with my guini pig. except he was 2months, and i was 18! i loved him like a father.
ha .

JamieMS

HSC
My PE teacher is 22 and im 18.. shes also a knights cheerleader.. best body...danced with her at the last social...shes a hottie

elliottdale

HSC
there was one teacher at my school that was an absolute hotty and i would so hook up with him with the age diff!!!!!

this_girl

HSC
I've never liked or had feelings for a teacher, that's just wrong, but there's a couple of teachers at my school who are HOT!

matt#1

HSC
N/A
I can't say that I have ever developed feelings for a teacher either...but I did think that my 23 year old blonde year 9 geography teacher was hawt :D

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Had a History teacher in year 8 that had like...E Cups or something haha. She wasn't obese body size wise tho. Was quite a sight when she bent over to mark the roll.

And when she played sport with us...

ioniser

HSC
there is this teacher that i use to flirt with at skool in like year 10 and 11,she was always checking me out in pe ohhhhhhhh yeah in substitute lessons. one lesson i had her as a substitute in a normal class and she was being extra nice to me (like sucking up)while telling off the other kids but i've chose to stick to chicks of my own age for now,she's married and i dun want anything to do with a married and student teacher relationship as you could get into deep shit wif the law

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
in this months cleo, one of the hottest bachelors is a biology teacher!! HE IS SO FUCKING HOT!!! one of the questions they asked was "whats the naughtiest thing youve ever done?" and he replied with "uhmm hundreds of my students are going to read this..." HAHA he was bloody hot! wish my bio teacher was hot!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Gavrillo said:
English teachers are always the sex.

Their mismatched feminism and slutty dress-sense makes them irresistable. To date, I've liked 3 English teachers; 4 if you include the diciple, prac teacher...

I'll fully agree with you on that, especially considering that I was in a long term relationship with my english prac teacher from Year 12.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Our geography teacher appeared twice in B magazine. He got set up on a date with some chick, because he was in the hottest guys this month section, or something... and when B asked him if the chick spent the night he said "You do realise ALL my students will be reading this!" that was hillarious.

Haku

back in year 8 we had this really hot teacher, and i have no idea what sized breast shes got, but its always kinda showing alot...but she is really beauty

and every guy in class hangs on her every word, end of the year results all the guys beat all the girls in history...1 came first!!!lol

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
hipPo3 said:
when i was in yr 7 .. my english teacher was and ever will be (till the day she gets saggie titties) the hottest woman to ever be part of my school.

So pure was she, as precious as white pearls
She sparkled in the in the sunlight, as her hair radiated all the colours of the rainbow
Noone could disobey such beauty
The sight of her made all males drool
She resembled God itself .. that twer if god was a sexy she-teacher

I wasnt in love with her no .. i just wanted to see her nekkid ... BOOBIES!!
Unfotunately she left the school after the second term dangit .. apparently she got pregnent .. b0o0o0o
Hmm... you make a great poet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)