student teacher relationships (2 Viewers)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well I know a certain individual who found himself in a relationship with his Year 12 English Student Teacher that was teaching at his school and they ended up getting engaged... :D

So I guess it seems this person must be going against the trend... :D ;) :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Id love to have sex with a teacher. No matter how dirty she is, it would be such a trophy root. One to tell the grandkids (well, no really but you know what i mean.)

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
im with harriet, my plans are to become teacher at an all boys school ;)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well I had sex with my teacher, I moved in together with her and I ended up being engaged to her...

And its not wrong... there is no way it is wrong, maybe you see it as unacceptable but that doesn't make it wrong... There was only a couple of years difference between us and was irelevant, especially when you've got some girls in the class going out with guys outside the school that were older than some of the teachers.

rumour

HSC
mr EaZy said:
Tru, dont trust them! trust me!
I don't say that I don't trust them, they just scare me, esp. my eco teacher who always comes up to me in break & starts talking to me.

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
were the teacher and student mentioned in the first post in this thread on today tonight or one of those shitty programs last night?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
There was 3 years 7 months between us. And no need for the kudos, it was love.

Old_Sk3wl

HSC
i think when serious love is involved, age, the student/teacher thing, or much else for that matter can come in the way...

arrrggghhh how sappy is that!

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
pft typical excuse of somone who preys on younger ppl....\

its a matter of ethics, regardless of other factors, and thats all there is to it. did anyone read the article in last weekends SMH about it?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
pft typical excuse of somone who preys on younger ppl....\

its a matter of ethics, regardless of other factors, and thats all there is to it. did anyone read the article in last weekends SMH about it?
How the fuck is it typical of someone who preys on younger people... first, there wasn't that big of an age gap between us to start off with, the relationship was instigated outside the school grounds and I, the student, was the one who instigated it... and as far as an excuse, you are completely wrong that it was an excuse, I was going to marry this girl... it wasn't an excuse, it was a reason.

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
read the article and you'll know what im talking about, also i wasnt referring to your specific case, i was saying in general

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I've read the article but you're doing the tabloid media sin of generalising, every situation is different. I can understand the preying on children under 16 but I think over 16 should be fair game after that.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
fair game? u dont think some 17 yr old cant be as sure of everything involved in relationships?

i mean guys who knowingly go after a younger girl are wankers- u persue a partner for anything but exploitation.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Raiks said:
I've read the article but you're doing the tabloid media sin of generalising, every situation is different. I can understand the preying on children under 16 but I think over 16 should be fair game after that.
I concur muchly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)