• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

student teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
i had a mate who was in year 12 last year who went out with his english teacher (26 yrs old) at some weird ass school. he said they used to go to the change rooms during school and god knows what they did in there. apparently, no one knew about it... and no one suspected it. now they're getting married coz shes pregnant :S

i personally havent seen the teacher but for a not-so-smart guy, he did surprisingly well in his HSC english exam so i guess there might be some truth in it? and also, he's invited me to his wedding so i guess he wouldnt be lying...

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
it's mad when u have a heaps hot teacher, drop the whiteboard marker an go down to pick it up.....you get to see their g'strings. It' s gold Jerry

danie

a fool
HSC
student teacher r'ships, the unattainable.

it all comes down to hormones esp. when there's such a small age gap like 18 and 22. both of the participants should be on the same level.

Dominic

HSC
N/A
I do talks in schools every now and then on homelessness etc and they always invite me into the lunch room for a coffee. For some reason (don't know why I would do this!!) I end up chatting up the hot student teacher / young female teachers. I can't help it, it's like a hang over from going to an all male school and having only 1 or 2 hot females on campus at any one time. Anyway, beginning to work through my issues and fell more flirting is in order.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I think its kinda hot (if the teacher's good/young) but when the student is young... nuh uh thats wrong. There was a movie on today about a student teacher relationship and she was like, 15... i think 17 or older and its okay... obviously not legally, but if it was me i mean.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I was 18 when I first saw Felicity and when there's only a few years difference, I don't think it'd really matter what the circumstances were when you met them, it's just a relationship.

I think as long as it doesn't interfere with the relationship of the student and the school professionally (if a teacher was favouring the student) or legally (sex with a minor etc.) then I think it's fine.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
yeah i agree raiks.. but yeah i still find it disgusting as both my parents are teachers and i would hate them forever if i ever found out it was happening with them...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yeh but its all about repsect.
how can any student respect a teacher if they know that he/she is in a relationship be it purely sexual or whatever with another student.
how are you sposed to learn off someone when all you can think about is the fact that they are dicking one of your mates???

Holy Grail

Yeah, if i had the chance to get it on wif on of my teachers, who btw is so fukin hot...i mean babe...i would definatley get it on...i dont see ne prob, especially if u do it after skools ova, n ur an ex student..coz like techincally ur not her student ne more....dats wot i fink

stazi

Nightman
HSC
When i was in yr 9 or so, on the last day of school, a languages teacher was drunk and she pinched by ass. That wasn't cool, she wasnt good looking either :p

I was trying to flirt with a new social sciences teacher quiet a bit. She's probably around 22 or so and is rather cool and very hot. I'd bone her.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
maybe some teachers do it because they're going through a mid life crisis and are trying to get back into touch with their "youthful" side.

haha i have quite an imagination.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
hmm, there was this pe teacher at my school, who was really perverted and gross,a nd he hooked up with 2 girls in my year who were in year NINE and also with some girls from various other schools,and also bought a stack of people in our year alcohol

Trev

stix
HSC
hows that 15 yr old guy that rooted his hot pe teacher (who has a husband and children), and they were goin to give her jail for taking advantage of him, how stoopie, he wouldnt hav bin complainin ;)

HSC
ive done it a few times
once i was young n stupid
the other was at a social night n i was drunk n a teacher took advantage of the sitaution

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i dont think it is right.... there is a certain responsibility a teacher has and they should not break the trust that they hold. its the same for any authority figure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)