studies of religion .. HELP PLEASE!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
In light of the Australian experience of religion prior to 1945 research and extrapolate on the contribution of one religious tradition (Christianity) to life in Australia before 1945: how is that contribution still visible in Australian society today?

This is my assignment question and I have no idea what to write about :S:S am officially freaking out cos its due in less than a weeks time!

SOS!
any info/links will be great! MUCH APPRECIATED!! :):)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Do you go to a catholic school?

I don't think it'll matter that much anyway, I doubt this will count towards your ATAR.

HSC
Do you go to a catholic school?

I don't think it'll matter that much anyway, I doubt this will count towards your ATAR.
nah i dont, but i go to a private school ..

im most definitely dropping the subject though cos it bores me to death

HSC
ive heard studies of religion is a high scaler .. so should i stick with it .. i mean my grades are good .. or should i continue modern history?

Brontecat

HSC
^^ nor does IPT and you still do it...
You shouldn't worry about scaling, just do what you enjoy && don't get stuck in one of those subjects you ace but absolutely hate (like I did in IPT)

For the essay I'd just structure it around Christianity's influence in regards to social welfare, rural and outback communities, education and public morality - that pretty much covers most the chapter, but by listing so many you don't have to go into so much depth :)

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
In light of the Australian experience of religion prior to 1945 research and extrapolate on the contribution of one religious tradition (Christianity) to life in Australia before 1945: how is that contribution still visible in Australian society today?
- The making of our laws was based on Christian ideals.
- Social welfare
- SCHOOLS - were started by Christians
- Hospitals
- I think the Australian Labor Party was started by Catholics
- Scripture in schools

There's a few to be starting with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)