Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your thoughts here

humbletaco

HSC
N/A
A good test. So happy they didn't ask for Al Ghazali for Islam again!!! Also the Christianity essay was great in that it only asked for the School of Thought or Significant Person!

MiPh

HSC
Hahahaha, Pre-2009 essay question. Back to the easy days. Torture must be high on the BOS hobbies list, from what I heard a lot of people got screwed over, but i found it easy enough. Multiple choice: BBADCBBCDA?

hscwav2012

HSC
same multiple choice as you except for 1 - isn't dreaming achieved through the land since there is an inextricable connection between land and dreaming

Brendonnelly

HSC
I was annoyed that they went back to the old style for the essay- I was always good at debating the quotes/stimulus.

onedaysnotice

HSC
Pretty good test :D. I think the area for greatest mark loss for me is mult choice o.o Crossing fingers for band 6 :D

wavess

HSC
My answers were
1 D ( I didn't know - they all seemed right)
2 B
3 A
4 D
5 C
6 B
7 B
8 C
9 C
10 D

Kieran95

HSC
Can someone please post the questions for multiple choice? We didn't get to take this exam home

smashgh

HSC
Found everything straightforward. Did significant person as an assessment task (Essay) so wasn't too bad.
Pissed that i got two multis wrong although i still don't know about question 9.
9. Why do aboriginals need to be buried in their "country"?

Last edited:

Toadin

HSC
same multiple choice as you except for 1 - isn't dreaming achieved through the land since there is an inextricable connection between land and dreaming
You're right, dreaming is via a connection to the land... What did everyone get for the percentage question? I said 50-60 but am unsure...

bakersdelight11

HSC
anyone wanna post up their multiple choice answers? plus, i kinda didnt use the section II booklets provided coz i was oblivious and didnt realise *_* do u think ill lose marks or anything?

wavess

HSC
Found everything straightforward. Did significant person as an assessment task (Essay) so wasn't too bad.
Pissed that i got two multis wrong although i still don't know about question 9.
I chose 9c
Because the terms aboriginal spirituality were in the question, and if you look at the syllabus it includes ceremonial life, obligation to land and kinship. So basically, when I saw burial rituals, I knew it was linked to aboriginal spirituality!

MiPh

HSC
I went with 9d because I thought their inextricable connection to their land made them one with their land... huh. Ohhhh. Damn. Damn.

emmmasson12

HSC
Question 9) The aboriginals need to be buried in their country so that the sprits can return to the sacred sites with there ancestors =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)