Studies of Religion Progress (1 Viewer)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
hahahaha

I still have to do ethics and marriage for Judaism, then all of christianity lolol

#stillmorepreparedthentrials
dw man

literally

I revised religion and peace 6:00AM morning of the trials for 30 minutes

just read over my assessment task essay that i got 18/20 for

20/20

no snake (srs)

but that was overall a very weird day, I felt way smarter than I am for some reason and I was saying things I couldn't see myself saying lol

weird

Kowther

HSC
Does anyone know if it's likely that the short answers will ask for a significant person? CSSA asked for a practice so i'm not sure if i should be spending too much time on person...

No, because there are 2 people ranked 1st, the top 2 external marks (doesn't matter if it is you or someone ranked below you) will be averaged out and given to you and the other person ranked 1st.

Regardless of how you perform, you keep your external mark.
Ah okay, got it. Thanks.

BRegs

HSC
Islam done (will need to read over again) ... Doing Christianity now ... then finish off Judaism ... Religion and Peace ... and then quickly go over, again, the two minor topics. STRESSED OUT.

I think I'm more prepared for the CSSA Trial and I scored 87 for that, so if I can repeat that ....

DJ696

HSC
Nearly covered everything :D
Just need to do religion and peace and Judaism significant practice :D
Woot!

coyney

HSC
Haven't they already asked about the changing religious landscape though?
2009 - With reference to the two signs above and your own knowledge, account for changes in Australia's religious landscape since the 1960s.

Looks like the short answer should be on the dreaming then.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Haven't they already asked about the changing religious landscape though?
2009 - With reference to the two signs above and your own knowledge, account for changes in Australia's religious landscape since the 1960s.

Looks like the short answer should be on the dreaming then.
went through dreaming and memorised statistics

come at me any question br@hs

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Because band 6!!!
I know how you feel. For some reason I've never been stressed out when doing an SOR exam lol, but yeah, I'm on ten units and if I screw up SOR, aligning can't save my ass. It's aligning is like two points. :(

Trying to stay positive and I'll just rip tomorrow.

Kowther

HSC
I know how you feel. For some reason I've never been stressed out when doing an SOR exam lol, but yeah, I'm on ten units and if I screw up SOR, aligning can't save my ass. It's aligning is like two points. :(

Trying to stay positive and I'll just rip tomorrow.
I just want to get on the DA list lol

Nah, but my ATAR needs saving rn bc I screwed up interally on other subjects, externally too. This is my only hope.

moocow920

HSC
I am literally more unprepared for this than I have been for any exam in my life but I just cannot be bothered to care. It is 60 or 70 ranks below all my other subjects besides english and I am on 11 so I am just battling to do any work

Kowther

HSC
Thanks! I usually do great in SOR, but again, every mark is worth it here bc like you said crappy aligning

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I am literally more unprepared for this than I have been for any exam in my life but I just cannot be bothered to care. It is 60 or 70 ranks below all my other subjects besides english and I am on 11 so I am just battling to do any work
do something

so you have something to go on tomorrow and not sitting there like w0tislyfe

moocow920

HSC
do something

so you have something to go on tomorrow and not sitting there like w0tislyfe
I knowww but I just am so beyond being bothered especially with bio on monday. Waste of time because unless i walk into bio and rip up my paper it wont count. i got 38 in trials and honestly I'd be fine with that tomorrow

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I knowww but I just am so beyond being bothered especially with bio on monday. Waste of time because unless i walk into bio and rip up my paper it wont count. i got 38 in trials and honestly I'd be fine with that tomorrow
38 is good

hope you do well nonetheless

and good luck for bio

I need to cram sfbh and the option badly :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)