studies of religion (1 Viewer)

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
is there any possible way to do studies of religion I in year 12 (like doing the prelim and HSC course in the one year) through distance education?

thanks.

Brontecat

HSC
i dont see why not as long as your willing to put in the effort and do double the work

don't forget that history extension can still count towards your UAI so unless your really into it it could be a better option just to focus on your current subjects

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
oh no, i was planning on dropping something.
probs biology, yuckyy.

allira92

HSC
Sor's hard work tho, i do 2 unit so i would imagine that 1 unit accelerated would be much the same workload almost... its a good subject if ur interested

Brontecat

HSC
in that case i would highly recommend SOR when u look at it its actually a pretty easy course -its pretty much just simple content

SOR II that i do is also a really good choice because not many ppl do it so it usually scales well :)

timhart

HSC
in that case i would highly recommend SOR when u look at it its actually a pretty easy course -its pretty much just simple content

SOR II that i do is also a really good choice because not many ppl do it so it usually scales well :)
Thats incorrect. SOR 1 is quite a hard subject i am doing it in year 11 and it is more than half the workload the SOR II and should only be done if you are extremely good at english

(OR if your school forces you to do it like mine:(:bomb:)

Brontecat

HSC
i guess its sort've an opinion thing, one of my strengths in the past has been essays and i rlly enjoy english so i gues sor works for me

Brooke369

HSC
oh no, i was planning on dropping something.
probs biology, yuckyy.
Yeah drop bio its boring i dropped it within the first 4 weeks of yr 11

SOR1 on the other hand is really easy, its practically a bludge coz all u do is one core topic and 2 religion in depth studies, its all really easy to bullshit your way through your essays, with basic knowledge u can get high marks. I do!

And a bonus- u dont need to know yr 11 content for hsc although it helps but i never paid attention and still got through

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)