Study Buddy Program! (1 Viewer)

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
isn't there a hsc 2014ers thread? that could be a place where u can all do pretty much the same thing and motivate each other and share notes etc.
Yeah, but the hsc 2014ers is more broader - this one's more focused.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
isn't there a hsc 2014ers thread? that could be a place where u can all do pretty much the same thing and motivate each other and share notes etc.
I think some people may be too shy to share their progress and stuff so having a study buddy who they can relate or talk to online (but off the public eye) would be easier for them :p plus imo, I find it's easier to motivate people and be more motivated on a more 1-1 level because you know that person better and you can motivate them better.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
This sounds like a pretty cool idea. It would be over PM right? I like the idea of exchanging notes, since that's not something my school friends do :/
Yes it would be over PM skype or Facebook or whatever you prefer :p

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Haha, what are you? 12? I'm kidding. You know PM on BoS I guess would be fine, or email or even mobile numbers. I mean, you never have to reveal identity.
nekminnit posts number on a thread titled "spam this guy"

Well even though I'm on BoS most of them time, its faster reaching me via fb or mobile.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I think some people may be too shy to share their progress and stuff so having a study buddy who they can relate or talk to online (but off the public eye) would be easier for them :p plus imo, I find it's easier to motivate people and be more motivated on a more 1-1 level because you know that person better and you can motivate them better.
haha that's true, but i think they should be encouraged to come out of their shell too :)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
haha that's true, but i think they should be encouraged to come out of their shell too :)
yes that's true too :p i think BoS appears to be a bit scary if you're not familiar (definitely felt that way at first because I was a little wimp lol)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
So how do we start this thing? Do we post subjects and see which ones match? :)

fatassmcfat

HSC
YES PLEASE!!!! I suffer from parents who dont care about marks so i need someone to push me -_-
my subjects are: advanced english, extension english, 2u adv. math, 1u studies of religion, chemistry, visual arts (I dont care if the subjects match, just someone during these holidays who I can exchange daily work + once school starts maybe just weekly stuff). Message me if interested :wink:

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
So how do we start this thing? Do we post subjects and see which ones match? :)
If you're seeking a study buddy, jsut PM the person you want as a buddy.

I've received a few requests, and am considering making a group on Skype where we discuss our goals/motivations and motivate each other. PM if interested :)

BiasedBuffalo

HSC
My subjects are:

- Maths Ext 2
- Advanced English
- Physics
- Geography
- Economics

Just shoot me a message if interested.

jessdub96

HSC
Subjects are in my signature- would love to be a part of this, PM me :)

QZP

HSC
I can help with math/science but I need help with english!!

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
YES PLEASE!!!! I suffer from parents who dont care about marks so i need someone to push me -_-
my subjects are: advanced english, extension english, 2u adv. math, 1u studies of religion, chemistry, visual arts (I dont care if the subjects match, just someone during these holidays who I can exchange daily work + once school starts maybe just weekly stuff). Message me if interested :wink:
It can be a blessing though so then you know you are doing things for yourself. No extrinsic stress.

My parents were equally happy with the 40 ATAR diff between my sibs.

great to see so many signing up (y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)