study music (1 Viewer)

AmanSBHS

HSC
Classical Music is pretty helpful. Personally, I like louder fast paced music because it makes doing the work more interesting :) although I'm pretty sure this wouldn't work for everyone

zombies

HSC
Ah I guess.. I've personally never heard the term. And I always pronounced it like ba-rok

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC

I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST!! :p

HSC
N/A
Bon Iver music is the best to listen to whilst studying.
Specifically, 're: stacks' and 'lump sum'

their music is beautiful

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
Hardstyle, dubstep, techno, dance and house.

(srs)
gets me in the mood for everything :p

I've recently started to play this one before I have an exam:
(maybe that's why i've fucked every assessment this month :p)

MissMishka

HSC
Oh, what a find! The music I tend to listen to is instrumental kind of stuff - mostly themes and such from movies and TV shows. I really like Hans Zimmer and John Williams to listen to while I'm studying, its just a reassuring sound in the background that helps and motivates. :read:

madharris

HSC
N/A
Isn't 'classical baroque' a contradiction because classical and baroque music are two very different eras? :p

Thats my fave baroque piece!
baroque is 1600-1750 and classical is 1750-1810/20 (depending what composer you look at)

but i think he's referring to the "genre" known as classical music (baroque, classical, romantic, impressionist, 20th century/21st century art music, etc)

EDIT: it's pronounced bar-rock... he pronounces it wrong (unless that's the american way to say it), but every music teacher/ instrument tutor/(similar?) i've met says bar-rock not bar-roke...

When people say bar-roke it really annoys me, i don't why. It's just weird.

Last edited:

zombies

HSC
baroque is 1600-1750 and classical is 1750-1810/20 (depending what composer you look at)

but i think he's referring to the "genre" known as classical music (baroque, classical, romantic, impressionist, 20th century/21st century art music, etc)

EDIT: it's pronounced bar-rock... he pronounces it wrong (unless that's the american way to say it), but every music teacher/ instrument tutor/(similar?) i've met says bar-rock not bar-roke...

When people say bar-roke it really annoys me, i don't why. It's just weird.
Yes! I'm glad you think the same about the pronunciation.. bar-roke just sounds wrong, I hadn't even heard anyone say it before until the vid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)