Studying for Assessments (1 Viewer)

suwag

HSC
Hello BOS,

I'm currently accelerated in 3u and 2u Maths, i need more resources to study from such as textbooks. I do Maths in Focus, Cambridge and Fitzpatrick textbook for each topic i learn in school and I'm currently finishing Phoenix Practice questions. I feel like its not enough resources to study from. Are there any textbooks or resources where i can study individual topics?

Thanks

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Hello BOS,

I'm currently accelerated in 3u and 2u Maths, i need more resources to study from such as textbooks. I do Maths in Focus, Cambridge and Fitzpatrick textbook for each topic i learn in school and I'm currently finishing Phoenix Practice questions. I feel like its not enough resources to study from. Are there any textbooks or resources where i can study individual topics?

Thanks
outb4enigmashitstorm

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe you can start to go through some trial papers on the particular topics you have studied, although technically doing cambridge should be enough because there is actually quite a lot of questions in cambridge already, do you do every single question in the book and check all your answers?

Immortality

Rekt by Adv. English
HSC
Personally I found Cambridge as the most helpful in building a foundation and learning the concepts.

However, that is no substitute for past papers (done in exam conditions) and past HSC questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)