Studying for prac? (1 Viewer)

bli

HSC
Hey guys,
i've got a bio practical exam coming up and was wondering how to study for it?
apparently its going to be a prac that has been done in class so do i just have to revise that and write a detailed report on it?

thanks

ibbi00

HSC
If you don't know the exact prac they're give you then I suggest you gather all dot points that start with "Perform a first hand investigation..." for that particular module and summarise the method, possible points for validity/reliabilty, risk assessment and relevant theory.

p.s why are you still on the first module?

bli

HSC
If you don't know the exact prac they're give you then I suggest you gather all dot points that start with "Perform a first hand investigation..." for that particular module and summarise the method, possible points for validity/reliabilty, risk assessment and relevant theory.

p.s why are you still on the first module?
hey thanks for the reply,
we're not on the first module haha, we started off doing one of the options, the blueprint of life then human story so now this so its just a bit out of order ha

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
have a look at the skills dotpoints too, since you'll be getting assessed on some portion of those!

sinophile3

HSC
If you actually have to perform the practical, I recommend you go through the motions of the prac several times in your head and make sure you know all your 'science skills' stuff (graphs, errors, proper experiment format and stuff like that)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)