Studying over the holidays (yr 11 exams) (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I prefer to just do two or three subjects a day - with no timetable. I'll know it within myself if I've done 'enough' work - or if I've been 'bludging' all day.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
I prefer to do only 1 or 2 subjects per day. And i eat lots of chocolate and minties while i study. And i keep procrastinating by checking BOS :D

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
foram said:
I prefer to do only 1 or 2 subjects per day. And i eat lots of chocolate and minties while i study. And i keep procrastinating by checking BOS :D
Been there, done that. ;)

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
I'm extremely sick of studying now. I need motivation, i can't seem to look at my physics book longer than 5 seconds now.

KnifeySpoony

HSC
foram said:
I'm extremely sick of studying now. I need motivation, i can't seem to look at my physics book longer than 5 seconds now.
Go and balance it out by having some fun, sif you're gonna study all holidays unless you wonna burn out this early =p

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
foram said:
aww, poor foram. perhaps balance the intense physics study with some simple 3u maths revision?

callol

Banned
HSC
foram said:
Oh my god! with that attitude you will be lucky to get over 30 UAI!

fucking moron

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
callol said:
Oh my god! with that attitude you will be lucky to get over 30 UAI!

fucking moron
cal, let him enjoy his procrastination. we'll see who's laughing when he gets a uai he wasn't expecting.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
naa, attitude isn't a major factor of getting a good UAI. It's all about how smart you're born. If you're born smart, and you bother paying attention in class, then even without a lot of studying, you'll still get a good UAI. But if you're born stupid, no amount of studying can make up for that.

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
Haha sif need to study in the holidays in Year 11
Enjoy your holidays while they last
But if you insist
Write notes for Physics/Chemistry/Biology according to the dot points
Do random questions for Maths
Write an essay for English

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
this is the first holiday ever that i've studied. i usually just watch anime and play games or go to tennis and bowling with friends.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Re: how far is everyone through holiday hw and study?

I've studied for Physics and Chemistry (two topics each). I guess I already studied for Maths. This weekend will be dedicated to finishing off my homework (a Chemistry assignment and two English essays - Utopia and Area of Study Identity).

Damn....

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC

havent opened a book.

huhwotsthis

HSC

I've only studied like 10 minutes of maths and business.:( I don't want to do anymore.

bored of sc

HSC

I finished off permutations and combinations worksheets with the help of BOS (thanks guys) and have begun with random bable for a speech due second week back (epp!).

As for revision/syllabus summaries haven't done a bit. There's goes my rankings in religion, Chemistry and PDHPE :( oh well, I'll study tomorrow *wink wink*.

Give me motivation please :read: ...

P.S How's everyone else fairing?

Last edited:

foram

Awesome Member
HSC

I've finnished all four prelim modules (Motion, Waves, Electricity, Astronomy) for physics, and I've also covered Chemical Earth and Metals for Chemistry. Also i've revised Projectile Motion, Rate of Change, Growth and Decay and Simple Harmonic Motion all at the 3 Unit level for math.

I'll be starting on Inverse Trig, and Binomial next week, after I finnish the remaining two modules for Chemistry. I also intend to get a head start on 4U math next week as well. :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

foram said:
I've finnished all four prelim modules (Motion, Waves, Electricity, Astronomy) for physics, and I've also covered Chemical Earth and Metals for Chemistry. Also i've revised Projectile Motion, Rate of Change, Growth and Decay and Simple Harmonic Motion all at the 3 Unit level for math.

I'll be starting on Inverse Trig, and Binomial next week, after I finnish the remaining two modules for Chemistry. I also intend to get a head start on 4U math next week as well. :D
Working hard there, Foram??? Great to see that. I am getting more pumped by your great effort!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)