studying the day before. (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
so, i let my dance teacher know the other day that i wouldn't be able to come to dancing for two weeks and she got stressed out, saying that she would really like me to come, even if i only come to jazz one week and contemporary the other (~1hr each). the only problem is that they're the night before my exams. one the night afore english paper one and the other the night afore mx1.

so, basically, how would going affect my study? i know it would give me an hour less, but does it make that much difference? surely if i don't know the content by then i never will.. ? how much does/would the night before study affect your exam results, in your opinion?

Rainie

HSC
IMO, you should just go and have that as a break from studying or relieving some stress. Cramming content you don't know will just be stressful and probably psyche you out even more. Night before exam I think you should just read summaries/notes you've written, well that's what I usually do :/

jessjackowski

HSC
Exactly what Rainie said....try doing some study throughout the day and take that hour off for dancing to relieve your stress. Is dancing on at night? If you're really keen to do some study during this time, just read over your notes when you get home/ before you go to bed

mazarati

HSC
have fun dancing 8D besides, you can't study constantly the whole night through, its impossible...for me anyway

plus dancing will pump the blood back into your brain, so you'll feel a lot more fresh for study

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
You definitely need exercise and in the hours you're awake you wont be studying for 100% of the time. Exercise really does help with concentration. Assuming dance is at night, it's probably good anyway. Hopefully you've been trying to maintain close to school starts in your studies and by the time night comes around you can't think anyway. After the dance prac, you'd probably have concentration left to read some cram notes before bed.

If you hate it, don't go, but you're doing it so you must like it.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
its fine, just make sure it doesn't make u too tired or hurt you (make your legs tired or something), but that seems like its fine and not toooo draining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)